Universal Hitman GO (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I think its play a level for 100 turns

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Thank for the reply,but nope,I've got already "play a level for 100 turns"this achievement it's call in english language"lazy 47" that ask you to lets transport for 100 turns...I don't know what to do..

3. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Ah lazy 47 that achievement is to get pushed 10 steps
    On the airport chapter there are walkways that transport quickly. You just need to keep using them

4. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #184 oldsnake, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    Ah,,that kind of steel plates that transport you..now I know what to do..finally!! Thanks for The heads up..
    EDIT: Best75,I've got it,in level 4 of the airport chapter,thanks

5. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    #185 Makoto, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
    Hi, anybody achieved "20 or fewer turns" object from 7-6? I analyzed(and tried) it over but couldn't figure out how it's possible…I've got hints left, I just feel it seems impossible according to some premises:
    1. to escape at turn 20, you must reach the cover plant at the top left corner at turn 15
    2. According to premise 1, you need to have the yellow patrol guy cover you at turn 16 & 18
    3. Thus, the key shall be picked after turn 9
    4. Considering the distance between the key and the cover plant, which you're supposed to reach at turn 15, I assume the turn to pick the key should be turn 11

5. So here is the problem: the military guy will block you way to get to the cover plant after picking up the key at turn 11, so I guess I must shoot him down before I fetch the key. But he can only be shot after turn 8, which makes turn 9 to be the earliest turn to shoot him, considering your turn to reach a sniper rifle will be at turns of odd number in this level. And obviously, both rifles are 4 nodes away from the key, which make the goal to pick the key at turn 11 impossible

We'll, If the object is achievable, then I must have make some mistake somehow, but I just can't figure it out. Have you guys any idea?

Sorry that I somehow failed to attach a picture of the level.

EDIT: oh, um, I made it just now… I had thought there should be a mark of "that" even when the rifle is not activated :p

6. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Hope it works this time…

Attached Files:

7. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Everything can be achieve,i play all The Chapters,i've all The GC achievements,and i every level with all The 3 stars..sorry that i read only now you're post,since i know how to beat in 20 turns that level,there no bug in The game,so,if sometime it seem that something It's impossible to have,there always a way..

8. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Yeah you're right, it's achievable, I just missed something…

9. creyes123

creyes123 New Member

Jun 19, 2015
    I was turned off at first because of the very abstract nature. But it slowly grew on me. It is my favorite game right now. I plan to go back after I finish and earn the remaining stars.

10. Cougarcat

Cougarcat Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2008
    This is on sale for $2 and I'm trying to buy it, but I'm getting an "this item is being modified" error. :confused:

11. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Really weird.JB?

12. Cougarcat

Aug 21, 2008
    Nope, not a device issue. Happens in iTunes on my Mac too.

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Just a minor appstore issue im sure. Although it may not be too minor as it happens in a more noticeable frequency as of late. During updates or price drops, or anything has has anything to do with changes on the appstore, we get either the "modified" or the "not available" error.

Just try again later.

14. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Speaking of this game, i really didnt expect it to be this good. I didnt even buy it and i believe i got it off a free promo (IGN i think), but it blew me away after a few stages in.

They are creating another GO title using the Lara Croft franchise next, and im kinda worried about that one. The puzzle elements in Hitman GO really surprisingly went well with the stealth theme, so with that mindset now im not so sure how they will pull off a more platformy, more actiony nature of Lara Croft.

On the plus side, if they managed to pull off Hitman GO and surprise me this much when i got it, im sure they'd come up with mechanics that'll make Lara Croft worthy of the entry price too.

And since i got Hitman GO for zero bucks, im sure to TOFTT for Lara Croft GO when it goes live.

15. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Have you seen the Pocket Gamer preview? There's about 5 minutes of gameplay...which will most definitely please you. These guys definitely know what they're doing and it's gonna be fantastic. ;)

16. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    It sounds like a change price from SE,maybe it's not the correct price and it take sometime to show the correct one? After HITMAN SNIPER launch a sale was obvious,other than that,I don't know like help You.

17. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #197 Exact-Psience, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    Holy shit i googled and got completely blown away! I love how the board added new dimensions to include Lara Croft's platforming side. This actually reminds me a bit of Shardlands and a bit of Monument Valley rather than Hitman GO.

Ok i know this is OOT but what the hell, it's from the same devs and im going to throw money at their Lara Croft GO release. :D

18. Cougarcat

Aug 21, 2008
    Well, the download eventually worked and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

This is probably a dumb question, but are you supposed to be able to get all three stars in one go? I may just be dumb, but it's impossible for me to get the suitcase and escape in the allotted turns.

Also, this game needs a "back" button desperately.

19. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #199 oldsnake, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    No,don't worry,You can either pick Up 3 star in a raw,but You can do 1 star at time,and repeat The level all The time You want until You get all 3 stars.a back Buttom? Why? You can simple replay every level of any cartbridge just by selecting The One You want,and The level You want.
    Ps: later on in The last levels it's impossible get all The 3 Stars all together,You Need to replay lot of time For having all 3 Stars.

20. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm guessing they increased the price on this one for people like me wanting to play after playing the new Go game. Luckily I already own it though, never did get very far because I only had an iPhone at the time and I cut it because of the file size. Just started again now on my iPad.