Fairune - Help and Spoilers

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by glarsky, Mar 31, 2013.

1. glarsky

glarsky Member

Mar 31, 2013
    I just found the oil, having recently found the pickaxe in a cave, but now I am stuck. Any help on what to do next? Much thanks.

2. Carmichael2406

Apr 1, 2013
    Do you have all the red crystals?if so, you have to go to where the bird figure is on the ground,and place a red crystal on each wing and the tail I believe.

3. glarsky

glarsky Member

Mar 31, 2013
    I have only two. I'll have to figure out how to get the third. Thank you!

4. CodenameStirfry

CodenameStirfry New Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Oil?!

If I may ask, where did you find to oil? I'm farther than you but seemed to have never found the oil. Can you help please?

5. glarsky

glarsky Member

Mar 31, 2013
    I give up. I can't seem to figure out how to get the last red stone. It's surrounded by water and blocked from the top by trees.

6. glarsky

glarsky Member

Mar 31, 2013
    Once you get the pickaxe, you travel to that little sandbar with the mysterious spot on the ground. Kind of looks like something link would bomb if this were a Zelda game. I have found no use for the oil yet. I can't figure out how to get the third red crystal, I only have two placed in the bird.

7. Carmichael2406

Apr 1, 2013
    After going through the underground tunnel, head to the right,then down and to the left. There's a break in the trees towards the lower bottom.

Attached Files:

8. glarsky

glarsky Member

Mar 31, 2013
    #8 glarsky, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
    How do you cut those trees down? Edit: figured it out! Thanks so much for the help!

9. Carmichael2406

Apr 1, 2013
    You're very welcome!

10. kevinb1229

kevinb1229 Member

Apr 2, 2013
    United States (PA)
    Got past the teleporter puzzles and got the hatchet thanks to you guys, but now I have a Sage's Tablet with only one line, a ID card, and I'm stuck now. I also have three logs from the three trees I cut along the way, which might be "the three" that the tablet is talking about, but I don't know. Help would be appreciated.

11. sea314

sea314 Member

Aug 9, 2012
    I put the oil in the spot in the fire cave, but nothing happens. People said to find the lantern. Where is the lantern?

12. Thesilverpenguin

Apr 3, 2013
    Where you put the oil, you also have to put the flame Icon. Go left then up from the mana grass. All the way to the top, cut down the tree and get the icon

13. Cxrtmxn

Cxrtmxn New Member

Apr 3, 2013
    Just got stuck...
    I have just planted the seed after the water area. How do I make it grow/what do I do next?

14. Thesilverpenguin

Apr 3, 2013
    How do you plant the seed?

15. Cxrtmxn

Cxrtmxn New Member

Apr 3, 2013
    At the end of the water temple thing, you can walk to the right behind the pillars. Exit the dungeon and go to the right and down until you find the spot for it.

16. kevinb1229

kevinb1229 Member

Apr 2, 2013
    United States (PA)
    The Water Icon will help you get past this one...

Also, just completed the game a day ago. If anybody needs help, all you have to do is ask.

17. Cmcn

Cmcn New Member

Apr 3, 2013
    I'm on the clouds now,i have gone near the air icon but the door was locked, where can i find the key for it.

18. kevinb1229

kevinb1229 Member

Apr 2, 2013
    United States (PA)
    At the four-way junction (where going south gets you to the maze where the Air Icon is found), go left to the room with the six pillars. One of those pillars can be moved.

19. Cxrtmxn

Cxrtmxn New Member

Apr 3, 2013
    How do I get to the water icon?

20. kevinb1229

kevinb1229 Member

Apr 2, 2013
    United States (PA)
    Did you get the Spirit Lamp yet? If so, was there one cave that was too dark to let you explore it...? That path leads to the Water Ruins. Get through that to get the Water Icon.