Re-purchasing app?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by sf49lu, Jun 25, 2009.

1. sf49lu

sf49lu Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Sylvania, OH
    Hey I was wondering...If I got a game for free, in this case, Imangi, and I deleted it from my ipod, and now I want it back, but it is no longer free, will I be charged the 1.99 price that it is at currently or do I get it download it again for free because I had previously already "purchased" the app? Thanks for any help regarding this topic.

2. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Once you purchase something it is linked to your account, so no matter how much you paid for it innitially (free or not) you will always have it. So you will not get charged, no. It will just tell you "You have already purchased this app...blah blah blah". So you are ok buddy :)

3. sf49lu

sf49lu Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Sylvania, OH
    Alright thanks. I was just worried because when I clicked on buy it gives me the warning that asks me if I'm sure I want to purchase and stuff about my credit card being charged. But ya I will give it a shot and let you know how it goes. Thanks

4. sf49lu

sf49lu Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Sylvania, OH
    Thanks Booch i got it again for free. Thanks :)

5. I've re-download things that I thought I purchased or whatever. Turns out I didn't. From now on the best way to BE SURE you've purchased it is to WRITE A REVIEW and see if it let's you. That's the only way besides checking your receipts to see if you've made the purchase.

6. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Never had this issue before, but that is a good method of figuring that out. Nice one, mrbass :)

And no problem sf49lu, glad I could help.