Universal Fish! the new fishing game by Strange Flavour

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Zwilnik, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zwilnik

Zwilnik Well-Known Member

#1 Zwilnik, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    The hit Apple TV fishing game by the creators of Flick Fishing is coming to iOS with brand new fishing spots and new fish!

https://youtu.be/N8afJp77nv4

From the award winning creators of Flick Fishing comes a full blown sequel! (and yes, this time we didn't mess around and gave it the same game modes as the original ;) )

Fish! is Strange Flavour's brand new fishing game, created especially for the Apple TV and iOS

• Fish in 8 gorgeous living 3D locations for 30 different kinds of fish and unlock them to show off in your virtual aquarium!

• Take it easy, kick back and just fish in each spot or see if you can win trophies in competition modes. Or take on a quest that will carry you around the island in search of rare fish and treasure!

• Boost your fishing skills by unlocking different gizmos, fish charms, rods and reels. Choose the right bait and see if you can catch one of the super rare and very large, named fish that hides in each spot.

• What about fishing with your friends? Join in a multiplayer game of Fish! playing on your Apple TV, iPhone or iPad over your local network.

• Vs CPU, Multiplayer network or turn based competition modes. If you play turned based competitions in network mode you can even play team vs team!

• MFi Controllers and iCloud game save supported.

• As with all Strange Flavour's Apple TV games, Fish! is Universal Purchase, so buying either the Apple TV or iOS version lets you download both.

*Network play with AppleTV version with Fish! Apple TV 1.1 coming soon!

Fish! will be available for iOS on 10th March for $3.99 (or free if you've already bought the Apple TV version).

Attached Files:

2. jetveetlev

jetveetlev Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2013
    This looks cool!! And premium!! Good luck guys!

3. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Yes! Keeping my fingers crossed that this is a legitimate sequel of sorts to Flick Fishing that we all seem to want! (In my case, NEED!) ##

4. Zwilnik

Zwilnik Well-Known Member

Doh! Being rubbish at PR, I managed to do a typo in most of the press releases I sent out and put the price at $2.99 instead of £2.99 (or $3.99).

Normally we don't do sales at all (they're counterproductive as it just means a lot of people will wait forever to buy the game when it's cheaper) but as it's my mistake to fix, I've set a 1 week sale on Fish! at $2.99 and made the game live on iOS now, so it should be showing up on your App Store at the sale price.

Sorry about that!