Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    I know I just mentioned this a few pages back and I am kind of just thinking out loud here, but I am really starting to wish that the melee weapons were available as individual upgrades, instead of being tied directly to the level of your character. It would make sense, since all the guns are designed that way, and it would give the player even more to upgrade, thus extending the gameplay. Hmmmm.....

2. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    Blue moose is in grim reaper's map

3. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Has anyone managed to complete Metusalem on Hardcore? I am failing dismally at it >.< (using John BTW)

Best I can get is just past the Jester, and then a bunny spear tackles me to death.

4. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    I personally am saving Hardgore mode until I have every single thing unlocked and upgraded (I'm not using the coin doubler), and the regular mode is doing just fine for me at the moment. I find the difficulty to be just about right, especially when you get into Night 3 and above.

I guess that wasn't a very good response to your question. Sorry :D

5. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Just noting that Hardcore Mode gives double exp AND cash ;)

Not too much harder either, just no health regen and everything is faster (including you, the speed increase is relative).

6. kalle@mountainsheep

Dec 6, 2012
    Enemies are getting more speed boost than player.(Not going to tell exact numbers) So it will make things harder even without considering smaller reaction time and loss of health regeneration. Still my favorite mode.

7. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Okay then :p Felt relative in the earlier stages. Definitely not relative with Monstrosity or Metusalem.

Not complaining or anything, but the Cossack General should be harder...I ran out of ranged weapons, so I would just go close to him, wait for him to throw a bomb before running away. Then he'd catch up and end up on his own bomb and kill himself over time.

8. kalle@mountainsheep

Dec 6, 2012
    He is dangerous but has bit thick head. You just outsmarted him.

9. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    #1269 Karmington, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    Sess22: you are quite correct, that challenge is broken, now fixed. Thanks for the heads up, and that goes to everybody here :)

10. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Ok last stage is about to make me quit the enimies move faster then me so they just eat at me and die is there somthing I'm doing wrong?

11. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Make sure you haven't got hardcore mode on? Consumable boosts may be needed to help out. Using a leveled up character with strong weapon skills helps too. Go into the battle with some extra cash saved up. Disabling auto-aim can help focus on the important enemies.

12. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    The problem is that he keeps running away before I damage 1/10 of him.

13. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    The running away is intentional, giving you a taste of the boss. After you dispatch some hordes, he will be back...

14. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Ah, okay

15. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    I found an odd bug related to character starting weapons. I chose Santa by accident (I wanted White Gangster Gore for dual shotguns) and started a map also by accident. As soon as I realized my mistake when the night started, I immediately entered the shop to switch to White Gangster Gore. When the game resumed, he had Santa's hammer and not his shotguns. This has happened to me before with other characters and their nights. This is just one of many examples that happened to me.

Can this be fixed? It's not game breaking in the least because I love this game (I am going on level 65). It's just irritating.

16. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1276 Karmington, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    This scenario has been spotted, but there is no clear solution since the signature weapons are assigned when starting a level. For the moment, we feel it is not a critical issue, and restarting the level will assign the correct weapon.

17. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Save beast mode for the harder bosses and it is easy.

18. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    It is hard most definetly. I have all weapons upgraded so the helped a lot. Save beast mode and good guns for the harder parts. Past that, it is up to you.

19. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Those rabbits are direct descendants of the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.

20. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    Thanks. I didn't think this was a critical issue but thanks for responding:D