Universal Quadropus Rampage (by Butterscotch Shenanigans)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Jun 14, 2013.

1. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Just Buttered Up to support the devs and their great games. Just loving it and on my device since day one! Sorry took so long to butter up but got to show some love! Also buying.some other IAP's to make up for lost time, lol.

2. bscotchshenani

bscotchshenani Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2013
    Love for Sam

Hey, everyone! Adam from Butterscotch here.

This may be inappropriately off-topic, but you all show a lot of love for us and our studio so I figured I'd risk it (this is posted verbatim in our other game threads). We're a three-brother studio, and one of those three (Sam) has been battling cancer for the past year and a half. He's stuck in the hospital right now after a rough round of chemo and could really use some positive energy. So, if you're willing, send him some positivity through the Vibe Wall.

Thank you all for being great, and my apologies for derailing the thread!

3. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    I hope Sam is doing well!

I just wanted to ping this thread and say how much I'm enjoying the game. I also want to say that I appreciate the premium-style IAPs you guys have added like the buttered up and orb doubler. If they had just been consumables only, I would not have played the game (to my own detriment I am stubbornly against consumable-style IAP games).

What was meant to be a 15-20 minute time killer turned into a gaming marathon yesterday, so clearly the game has captured me :)

4. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    ♠️Get Well Soon Sam#

5. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    My other car is Butterscotch.

6. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Sam, Best Wishes from me! Kick that damn cancer's ass, buddy! My thoughts are with you!!#

7. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    I believe that the cancer's ass has been well and truly kicked. And then suplexed.

8. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    So I've finally gotten to play this one. Annnnd buttered up. I've buttered up in flop rocket too. Can't beat all the perks. Hehe

Billy

9. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I just unlocked the "carry 10 powerups" perk which unlocks a side mission in the Savanna of Crashlands, as well as the "kill Pete" perk which unlocks Pete as a bullet in Towelfight 2 :D

10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Lol I just downloaded towel fight last night too. I guess I really need to play. They need to list all the cross promotion unlocks. I guess I better butter up every game and get to it.

My bank is going to love buttering up with the finance fees hehe

Billy

11. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I think there might be a thread for that in the butterscotch forums

12. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    They're listed. Enter your BscotchID menu, under Perks you have all the Perks, how to unlock them and what you get. The last BS update listed all the Perks from any game :)

13. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Lol thanks I was just coming back to correct that I've had a BS ID long enough to feel like a total dweeb right now

14. SSG1977

SSG1977 Member

Jan 28, 2016
    I liked Crashlands so much I picked this up as well.

I'm now a fan of Butterscotch Shenanigans

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Lol I see that. That list is fantastic. I need some friends. Since I've buttered up all the games it's time to unlock the side quests for crash lands :)

It looks like they've made a Butterscotch Shenanigans fanboy out of me as well!

Billy

16. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I just started downloading all the games. Didn't realize there were cross promotions in playing them all. Great , absolutely great addition to the games