iPhone Kingdom Rush - Epic action defense game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by IronhideGames, Dec 12, 2011.

1. IronhideGames

IronhideGames Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Game developers
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Hello everyone!

We just wanted to let you know our game Kingdom Rush is about to hit the stores this month!

Kingdom Rush is a fun epic fantasy action defense game where you defend your kingdom against hordes of goblins, demons, trolls, evil wizards and other fiends across different stages and terrains!

What's new about Kingdom Rush?

• Soldier battles: Train soldiers and send them to battle the incoming enemies, and watch them fight hand to hand for the glory of the realm!

• 8 Specialized towers: Upgrade your basic towers into Rangers, Musketeers, Paladins, Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Sorcerers, Tesla and the Big Bertha.

• 18 tower specialization powers: Poison, Wrath of the Forest, Sniper Shot, Shrapnel Shot, Teleport, Desintegrate, Summon Elemental, Polymorph, Holy Strike, Shield of Valor, Healing Light, Double Axes, Throwing Axes, Hunting Nets, Charged Bolt, Overcharge, Cluster Bomb and Homing Missiles.

• +30 unique enemies with different abilities: Orcs, Goblins, Gargoyles, Trolls, Demons, Necromancers, Shamans, Yetis, Dark Knights, etc.

• Intense epic boss fights!

• Player spells: Rain fire upon your enemies and summon reinforcements to aid your troops.

• 6 Global upgrade trees for a total of 30 upgrades: Add bonuses and special abilities to the towers you like most.

• +50 Achievements!

• Heroic and Iron challenge modes to really test your tactic skills!

• In game encyclopedia with information on unlocked enemies and towers statistics.

• Professional Voice Over, Custom Music and Custom Sound Fx.

• High Definition graphics!

• ...and also easter eggs ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Awesome

Wow. Awesome graphics. Will this come this Thursday? How much will it cost? Hope to play it soon. Good luck.

3. salty

salty Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    omg finally its coming!! been waiting for this ever since i played it on your site! can't wait!!

4. Icurafu

Icurafu Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2011
    Looks awesome. I remember faintly playing this as a flash game.

Be sure to let us know when it is released.

5. Terpentine Cat

Terpentine Cat Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Salzburg, Austria
    Great! I also have been waiting for this. Does it sync with the account I have on your flash-site?

6. beno

beno Member

May 13, 2011
    I got to play this over the weekend, it's pure awesome. Here's a photo of my arm featuring their game upside down.

[​IMG]

Can't wait for it to hit iTunes.

7. salty

salty Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    gee its upside down :) lol.

*damn I'm envious* :rolleyes:

8. soldat7

soldat7 Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2011
    My kids are helplessly addicted to this on Armor Games. I'll be buying day-one.