WARNING; Do not update alien family

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by carpenter85, Mar 22, 2012.

1. carpenter85

carpenter85 New Member

Mar 14, 2012
    If you go to update alien family for iphone DO NOT do it as you will lose all your game play and you may as well start again. It does not work right .
    It keeps cutting out and you will only see the screen .
    you will not be able to move around to get the cash from any building that you might have.

I am sorry that i did this after getting up to level 12.

2. stuiterbal86

stuiterbal86 New Member

Mar 19, 2012
    I have update THE game to. THE whole game crashes After THE update. Now i have removed THE old game for install the new game. But whitout results. THE Same problems and i have lost my game. Lv 9.

3. carpenter85

carpenter85 New Member

Mar 14, 2012
    i reinstalled the game.and the following happened.

game is still not working, it does not expand i have a very small play area, when you go to the store to buy and when you try to place you can see shadows of trees that are not shown during normal game play also iyou can see the out line of the play are shaded in squares. it was fine before the first update.i had to start form the start again tried reinstalling no help

4. Xapped

Xapped Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Minigore fiasco all over again.

5. Loki2006

Loki2006 New Member

May 17, 2009
    #5 Loki2006, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    It looks like a rehash of the current available game area. I had got the whole area uncovered and bought everything I could buy and the update covered them up again. Now you have to discover all 5 aliens on each planet to uncover more of your game area and reveal what you already had underneath. There are now heaps more planets and aliens.