Universal Hungry Fish 3, June 30!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by GameYey, Jun 23, 2014.

1. GameYey

GameYey New Member

Jun 23, 2014
    [​IMG]

Many years ago i created a game called Hungry Fish, based on a game i loved to play when i was very young.
    Long before there was osX, i was swimming around eating smaller fish to grow, and avoiding the big ones on my dad's macintosh.

Naturally one of the first games i wanted to make had a similar game-play. I had it released as a flash game, and eventually i made a new version for iOS and android, now when i am finally making a whole new and different succesor, it is to be called Hungry Fish 3!
    I might have wanted Hungry Fish 2 finally, but plenty of developers have named their game the same, so because "Hungry Fish 2" was already taken on the appstore, i am going straight for 3! which sounds way better anyway.

[​IMG]

In Hungry Fish 3, the Hungry Fish takes to the sky! It's now using a very simple one-button control style, simply hold your finger on screen to swim or thrust upwards, and let go to dive.

Grow by eating prey smaller than you, and make sure you avoid the big bad creatures!
    You grow slightly for every bite you eat, which eventually allows you to eat even the biggest monsters.

Starting off in the water, grab the jetpack to take off to the sky! and if you are lucky enough to hit 3 rainbows, you launch into space!

The water is warm, the sun is shining, and the shark's hunger is unstoppable.

[​IMG]

The game is already accepted on the Appstore, and will be released June 30, it will also be available for android, and perhaps a flash version on my site http://www.gameyey.com/

Have a look at the game trailer on: http://hungryfishgame.com/
    There is also a link to a kind of press-kit, if you are running a related blog or tube, contact me for pre-release promo codes! blogs and youtubers of all sizes welcome!

I am excited to hear what you think!

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Fantastic! I love these types of games and the trailer is amazing. What is the price or pricing model for this game? I can't wait to play! :D

3. GameYey

GameYey New Member

Jun 23, 2014
    oh yeah, it's free! and thanks!
    i only have an advertisement after game-over, not on start-up and definitely not while playing ;)

4. GameYey

GameYey New Member

Jun 23, 2014
  5. Humanz

Humanz New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    ?
    Earth
    Looks like fun :)

6. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Sorry, Feeding Frenzy style maybe yes. Flappy Fish no for me. Maybe I'm the only one in the world that's really tired of this game play mechanic, but it is what it is. :rolleyes: