Black Shark HD for iPad 3.99->Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale

Helicopter sim Black Shark HD

iTechGen
    Top #1 app in more than 15 countries!!! The most advanced highly-realistic combat flight simulator for iPad. As a pilot …
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Top #1 app in more than 15 countries!!! The most advanced highly-realistic combat flight simulator for iPad. As a pilot of the Ka-50 attack helicopter you will join more than 1.000.000 players in challenging combat missions with next-gen graphics and extreme level of details. Black Shark HD offers a realism in regards to flight dynamics, sound effects, and weapon systems. You can roam the skies above various locations in Free Flight mode or enjoy the destruction power of the Ka-50 weapons in a various combat missions. Main features: - high-res 3D graphics - excellent flight physics and collisions - realistic sound effects - detailed realistic 3D virtual cockpit with fully working HUD display. (with look around and zoom in/out feature) - beautiful environment with sun & water effects - gun, rockets, and missiles - maximal intuitive controls - combat missions & free flight mode - technical support with upcoming new missions for free with updates - optimized for iPad Retina, Mini, Pro ------------------------------------  from Apache SIM HD developer (over 1.500.000 downloads)  Reached:  TOP # 1 ALL PAID APPS in United Kingdom  TOP # 6 GAMES in United States TOP # 2 ALL PAID APPS in Germany  TOP # 10 in more than 15 countries ------------------------------------ Jump into the cockpit of Ka-50 helicopter and enjoy this beautiful flight and combat experience. Requirements: iPad Mini, iPad, iPad Pro IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SOME MISSION, PLEASE CHECK http://helicombat.com/simulation/blackshark Support (technical or mission help): Feel free to ask for a help of any kind Follow Us: FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/BlackSharkHD HOME PAGE - http://www.realmobilesimulation.com
    Information
    Seller:iTechGen
    Genre:Action, Racing, Simulation
    Release:Feb 28, 2013
    Updated:Dec 12, 2018
    Version:1.0.63
    Size:467.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

It's an attack helicopter sim. i don't know if it's any good; it's installing as I speak. Looks interesting though.

2. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Looks like the same dev has a whole bunch of these Heli-sims...

DBC

3. Helicopter sim Black Shark HD

iTechGen
    Top #1 app in more than 15 countries!!! The most advanced highly-realistic combat flight simulator for iPad. As a pilot …
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Top #1 app in more than 15 countries!!! The most advanced highly-realistic combat flight simulator for iPad. As a pilot of the Ka-50 attack helicopter you will join more than 1.000.000 players in challenging combat missions with next-gen graphics and extreme level of details. Black Shark HD offers a realism in regards to flight dynamics, sound effects, and weapon systems. You can roam the skies above various locations in Free Flight mode or enjoy the destruction power of the Ka-50 weapons in a various combat missions. Main features: - high-res 3D graphics - excellent flight physics and collisions - realistic sound effects - detailed realistic 3D virtual cockpit with fully working HUD display. (with look around and zoom in/out feature) - beautiful environment with sun & water effects - gun, rockets, and missiles - maximal intuitive controls - combat missions & free flight mode - technical support with upcoming new missions for free with updates - optimized for iPad Retina, Mini, Pro ------------------------------------  from Apache SIM HD developer (over 1.500.000 downloads)  Reached:  TOP # 1 ALL PAID APPS in United Kingdom  TOP # 6 GAMES in United States TOP # 2 ALL PAID APPS in Germany  TOP # 10 in more than 15 countries ------------------------------------ Jump into the cockpit of Ka-50 helicopter and enjoy this beautiful flight and combat experience. Requirements: iPad Mini, iPad, iPad Pro IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SOME MISSION, PLEASE CHECK http://helicombat.com/simulation/blackshark Support (technical or mission help): Feel free to ask for a help of any kind Follow Us: FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/BlackSharkHD HOME PAGE - http://www.realmobilesimulation.com
    Information
    Seller:iTechGen
    Genre:Action, Racing, Simulation
    Release:Feb 28, 2013
    Updated:Dec 12, 2018
    Version:1.0.63
    Size:467.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    The iphone version, Black Shark HD, is also free.

5. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    Well he got two games/sims, the above and Apache Sim. The other two he got up on the store are just some free tech demo/goofe-around-with things.

If anyone's looking for a more simulator-ish heli game, Apache and Black shark are the only available alternatives that I know of (that doesn't completely suck). Pretty solid sims for a mobile phone.

6. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    I have another I think, but I have to search my phrchase history. I might ne thinking of Apache though.

7. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Looks worth a spin. I'll grab it now.