Voice actor seeking work!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by starcat, Mar 29, 2010.

1. starcat

starcat Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2010
    I do Intro's and such . normally the Movie guy voice or "preview voice"

im working on making a reel right now with some work on it but if you have a phone or vent i can demonstrate it raw anyway or i can send you a edited copy with any tweaks. PST if you need epic intro voice!

2. AggroPanda

AggroPanda Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2009
    I'll definitely keep you in mind for my next project. However it would be good if you could get some example up :)

3. starcat

Feb 7, 2010
    yea im working on it. im very critical of my work so i never think anything is good enough. however i did talk to the guy whos doing 100 rogues but he wants to go another direction. but i think he liked it

4. Can you do characters? Accents?

5. starcat

Feb 7, 2010
    no unfortunatley :( im only good for the Epic intros. im trying to work on a Demo so i can upload it.

6. #6 Mindfield, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
    Still be good for trailers then at least. Unfortunately I don't have anything epic in the works. Cool and whiz-bang neat-o but not epic.

Mind you, epic voiceovers can be used ironically to good effect, so there's potential there anyway...

So which of these guys would you say you're closer to?

7. starcat

Feb 7, 2010
    ROFL that was epic. im about to upload my raw voice so you can see. then ill put an edited one up. but i dont think im close to any of them. you decide. im just amature :)

8. starcat

Feb 7, 2010
    ive been trying for 2 hours to upload it to youtube and it keeps giving me errors. is there another place i can upload avi or mp3's quickly?

9. Viddler or Vimeo come to mind as a couple more popular ones.