Universal games that play better on iPhone than ipad

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Zetaspawn, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Zetaspawn

Zetaspawn Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    I finally got back into the phone ecosystem, I have had the most recent ipad for years, but I want to lighten the hard drive and I'm wondering what games you guys prefer to play on iPhone even with the size disadvantage. Probably some games that involve tilting like ridiculous fishing, or if you guys know of iPhone only games that are great I would love to try those out as well. Thanks guys

2. #2 Connector, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    Some tilting games are far better on an iphone cause of its light weight. Also, many games seem made for iphone and zoomed out controls on the ipad, making the buttons way too big and far spaced.

Also, some games put buttons or button zones in the middle of the ipad, which makes it hard to play with two thumbs. On iphones it is possible, but hard on ipads.

3. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    List of iPhone only games that are great:

The Way We Roll
    Mushihimesama BUG PANIC
    Super QuickHook
    Hook Worlds
    Shibuya
    Robot Wants Kitty
    Pizza Boy
    Minidash
    Ash
    Dungeon Raid
    Danmaku Unlimited

4. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Rotate and roll and ridiculous fishing are pretty much the only games I play on iPhone.. Rotate and roll really gets you screamy when using tilt control.. It's great.

5. Ctls_Rajesh

Ctls_Rajesh Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Hello

I preferred-

Temple run
    candy crush
    super mario

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I like playing Dungelot with one-hand so i played it more on the iphone, but it's still pretty good on the large screen though.