Need programmer with Unity iphone experience

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by petes117, Apr 6, 2010.

1. petes117

petes117 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    3D Animator
    Auckland, New Zealand
    I need a programmer who is comfortable with Unity iphone and coding in C#.

The game started off development as an ambitious 3d action/adventure similar to the old-school Cannon Fodder game.
    Some of the code has been already written for the first game.
    This is because I've had a few programmer friends of mine take a crack at this project over the last year or so and I need someone to pick up the pieces.
    Because it has taken so long I've since shifted my focus to a simpler Doodle Jump style game but with nice 3d graphics (same style as the first game).
    I have well-written out design docs (for both games) and 90% of the art and animation has been completed by myself and I have many more ideas that I'd like to create in the future.

I'm open to offers of working for an agreed salary but I'd prefer just do a profit share for now.

Check out my website for more info: www.indianagames.org

Email me if you're interested in working with a cool creative kiwi! :)
    [email protected]

2. petes117

petes117 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    3D Animator
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Hey everyone, thanks for your replies and for the work that has been done so far through the contacts I've made here.

I've had some downtime in the game's production recently so I'm looking for a new programmer again.

Please contact me if you're interested in teaming up, I'm mostly looking for someone who can do this in their spare time (since it is profit share) but as is committed to the completion of the game as I am.