Aralon Quest Guide

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Paradiso, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

#1 Paradiso, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
    I've seen enough interest now I decided to get started on this finally.

Instead of me tackling it myself, Im asking anyone out there who wants to be a part to write a guide to a quest and pm it to me. If I get more than one per quest then I'll take info one is missing and add it to the other, to get the best one possible. I'll edit for spelling and formatting, but I'll credit everyone for their work.

Just make the subject of the pm the quest name found in the quest log. Make your guides concise but accurate, adding anything you think is worth knowing for a certain quest, such as important npcs and stores/buildings.

Hopefully this helps, and re engages people into the game if they finished it already :) any suggestions or questions let me know.

Quest name : Speak to Sufok (Main quest line)
    Previous quest : None
    Next quest : ****** to be added ******
    Quest giver : Roderick (in cutscene)
    Quest receiver : Sufok / The Red Lion Inn / Taryn Ridge
    Quest target : None
    Quest item : None
    Reward : 100 xp
    Minimum level : 3
    Enemies : Young Wolf, Wolf, Bandit. (Levels 1 - 3)

*Speak with Sufok

Travel to Taryn Ridge and speak to Sufok (innkeeper, behind the bar on ground floor)
    Upon completion, Sufok will give you the quest ****** to be added ******

Tip: If you travel directly to Taryn Ridge you will not encounter any enemy higher
    than level 3. Levelling to 4 or 5 in Timber's Bend before leaving that area is
    recommended.

Warning: It is possible to abandon this quest but you will not be able to take it again
    because it comes from Roderick, who dies in the cutscene at the start of the game.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quest name : Find Feskers
    Next quest : None
    Quest giver : Aven / Timber's bend
    Quest receiver : Aven / Timber's Bend
    Quest target : Feskers / Outside "a gnoll lair" near Timber's Bend
    Reward : 50 xp
    Minimum level : 1
    Enemies : Young Wolf, level 1

*Find feskers
    *Speak to Aven

Aven is standing outside the house where the game begins in Timber's Bend.
    Feskers (a dog) is standing outside "a gnoll lair", a marked location on the map.
    Travel to Feskers and talk to him. Select the only available chat option, then "Bye".
    Feskers will follow you back to Aven. You will be notified when Feskers arrives safely
    in Timber's bend. Speak to Aven to complete the quest.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quest name : Can I offer my assistance?
    Next quest : Knights of Callaheim quests (optional)
    Quest giver : Othel Black / The Fox And Grapes / Timber's Bend
    Quest receiver : Garv Strongaxe / Knights of Callaheim guild building / Callaheim
    Reward : 250 Gold, 500 xp

*Speak with Garv Strongaxe

Othel Black is inside the first room on the first floor of the Fox And Grapes in
    Timber's bend. Have a conversation with him to get the quest.

Travel to Taryn Ridge. Take the transport boat from Taryn Ridge to Callaheim (cost 50 gold).
    Garv Strongaxe is inside the Knights of Callaheim building, on the first floor.
    The building is marked on the map.

Tip: If you travel directly to Taryn Ridge you will not encounter any enemy higher
    recommended.

Quest name : Delivery
    Next quest : ****** to be added ******
    Quest giver : Jacob Tannel / The Fox And Grapes / Timber's Bend
    Quest receiver : Raquel / Raquel's House / Taryn Ridge
    Quest item : Letter to Raquel (obtained from quest giver)
    Reward : 20 Gold, 100 xp

*Deliver letter to Raquel
    *Speak with Raquel

Jacob Tannel is the innkeeper at The Fox And Grapes in Timber's Bend.
    Travel to Taryn Ridge. Raquel's house is to the right of The Red Lion Inn, as you
    face the inn. Go inside the house and talk to Raquel.

recommended.

2. kenshinwandering

Dec 26, 2010
    I'm posting to let you know that I am very interested in the lists of possible side quests seeing as how I think I'm missing some

3. TapMad_D

TapMad_D Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    gaming
    HongKong
    reminded me the days when i was crazy for WOW...without help from others and add-on, some quests were almost impossible to finish.

4. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Cool, thanks... I've subscribed to the thread!

5. Paradiso

I had the first few quests on here ready to go, but they got deleted when the page reloaded. I didn't see any interest at the time, so I was just gonna let the thread die, but since some people want it, I'll start again.

Should be some time today or tomorrow.

6. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I just want to effin know where Sunclaws cave is. I can;t find it at all "North of Karn Village". Ugh. lol

7. kenshinwandering

Dec 26, 2010
    You should go to the help thread for questions like this

8. frabbe

frabbe New Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Very very interesting! Thanks for open this thread!

9. Malitoni

Malitoni New Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Cant find gorak

I cant find gorak :( in quest the plan i killed lord valemar but where is gorak?

10. Paradiso

This is gonna be a guide to quests in order when i get around to it. There's a dedicated thread to general questions, but I'll answer this one now.

Gorak is in the dungeons, which I believe are straight ahead when you enter the keep, and then to your right, there should be a ramp going down and a door at the bottom.

11. Malitoni

Malitoni New Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Thx i did it :)

12. Young Wolf

Young Wolf New Member

Jun 18, 2011
    I'm stuck on the "Plan" quest. I can't get past the Spirit Warriors and get killed by this lightning strike. Please help. Thanks:confused:

13. Lolzoz

Lolzoz New Member

Jul 10, 2011
    #13 Lolzoz, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
    You have to be strong enough to kill them, I killed the spirit warriors with the help of my bodyguard that I payed for, arrik level 23 you can find him at red rock bay. Or you could just defeat them on your own. About the lightning, you must wait until you see the beams across go away then go quickly, the beam are a little bit hard to see but there faint lightning across it.