iPhone [Pulled] Dead Space for iPad - (by EA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Shatner's hairpiece

Shatner's hairpiece Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Just started on iPad. Controls are not that good. I'm getting attacked by this baby creature. I keep getting this tap icon flashing while it's biting my neck. Nothing happens when I tap it. I just die every time. And this is easy mode?

Anyone have a solution for listening on headphones? The jack on the iPad 2 is in the lower left corner and makes it very hard to hold the iPad comfortably while playing the game as it jabs into my hand. The screen does not rotate if I flip the iPad. I'm very surprised that this was put in the worst possible position for playing games.

2. magnum_2107

magnum_2107 Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2009
    I am also playing on an Ipad 2 and it automatically orients to the more comfortable position (headphone in the upper right). I did notice that when the EA logo loads, it takes a little while before it flips to the correct position, so you just have to wait it out.

As far as the controls, I originally played this on my Ipod Touch 4g and it's definitely easier to control on a smaller screen. That said, I haven't had any issues with it not responding to my taps. Maybe restart your Ipad or restart the game and try again?

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

New Gameplay Trailer:

Note:

First 10-15 Minutes of the Game...

4. powersurge

powersurge Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Pensacola, FL
    You have to tap multiple times then you can slash (swipe) its tentacles off to finish it. If you just tap once nothing will happen.

Quick question though for those who have finished the game. Can you somehow carry over your upgrades to a hard mode play through? It appears the only new game+ option is just to replay normal mode or start a new save slot for hard mode.

5. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Sorry cant do the fancy stuff IMNS can do but alias:

What's new

** CAN YOU SURVIVE…SURVIVAL MODE? UPDATE NOW and take on an all-out Necromorph onslaught to earn extra credits for your core game experience! **

More exciting and immersive than ever, DOWNLOAD the update now for a new Dead Space experience! Improvements, additions, and optimizations include:

• Survival Mode – Earn extra credits for your exploits against an all-out rush of Necromorphs
    • NEW Heavy Pulse Rifle – Use credits to add this potent new weapon to your arsenal or purchase it from the in-game store
    • Chapter select replays – Replay your favorite parts of the experience and maximize the dismemberment
    • Nightmare difficulty – For the truly hardcore! Your health will only regenerate between levels

Awesome update! Props to EA for making dead space on ipad even more awesome! ipad2 optimization and now this? Man EA has been on the ball lately

6. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Is it me or is this game really hard? I'm coming off completing call of duty, modern combat 2,3&4, nova3 & a slew of other games. I'm on easy mode & seem to struggle a lot. They game is fantastic but it seems hard. Prob just me but wow. Tough game but enjoying it like crazy. Except the dying part.