Star Breed Episode 1 - $0.99 Holiday Sale

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by sureshvs, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sureshvs

sureshvs Well-Known Member

If you've been on the fence about trying out the Star Breed gamebook, this holiday season's a great time to jump in. We're dropping the price from $2.99 to $0.99 for the rest of 2010!

Star Breed is a great new way to experience gamebooks on your iDevice for both regulars and newcomers to the genre. If you like pulse-pounding fiction and you're a gamer, you'll love Star Breed - it's like being the hero of your own blockbuster sci-fi novel. Be sure to check it out!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/star-breed-episode-1/id394882918?mt=8#

Here's what some of our players are saying:

"Great idea, involving gameplay, amazing story, all in all my favourite app in store!! Can't wait for episode 2 !!!!"

This is by far the best … puts all those “classics” to shame.

- Naughthere

…I absolutely love this and this series is well on it’s way to being one [of] my all time favourites. Never let it end and roll on Episode 2!
    - Kaje85

2. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    Ah, guys: get this! Really awesome gamebook. :>

Suresh: How are the sales btw?

3. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    Are you going to release an iPad version?

4. sureshvs

Thanks, Balu! Always glad to see some support :). We could definitely use more sales, hence the sale! :D. But, whoever's played the game has given us a fantastic response, so we're just looking for ways to get the game into more people's hands.

5. sureshvs

We're experimenting with an iPad version, but converting the mini games isn't turning out to be as easy as we thought it would :). Our target is a universal build, but we'll have more concrete information towards the end of January.

6. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    This is the first gamebook adventure app I've ever bought. I took the jump based on the recently-lowered price point (despite having spent almost $60 in apps this month already and having told myself not to buy anything else...at least until next month), the interesting discussion with the dev on the Star Breed thread in this forum and the strength of the positive buzz.

7. cherdman

cherdman Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Great game. I recommend a buy without hesitation.