Battle Bears -1 Price Drop!!! $0.99

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by jerzeeshadow, Jan 31, 2011.

1. jerzeeshadow

jerzeeshadow Active Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Professional Lunatic
    Twilight Zone
    Battle Bears Price Drop!!! $0.99

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!eleven

3. Sambo110

Sambo110 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Australia
    Worth buying? It seems a little repetitive, but what do I know :p

4. Kehaan

Kehaan Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Thanks :p For that price, i brought it! Looking forward to try it.

5. Lt. Action

Lt. Action Well-Known Member

What you know, sir, is a good deal when you see it and it seems that you've seen that BB-1 is 99 cents. That this has not escaped your T-Rex-Sweet-Deal-Vision tells me you're the kinda guy with discerning, well toned and sexy tastes.

Also, yeah, it can get a tad repetitive in places but, keep in mind that the kidney rupturing humor, fast paced action and bad emeffing cut scenes are also contained within the Pandora's App that is BB-1 so, for 99 cents on the APP STORE, yeah, you should check it out ;D

I would also like to take this moment to address the room: What up, ya'll? Been a while. We're stupid, stupid crazy busy, throwing ideas, concepts and all kinds of waste matter all across the walls of SkyVu. We've got something very special in the works, something magical, transcendental in that it came to me in a dream (not exaggerating: 100% serious). We think we've got something pretty special and, either to your chagrin or great enthusiasm, it's NOT Battle Bears related (although we have one of those in the pipeline, too... and another HUGE one blocking up those same pipes).

The future is a terrifying, dark place full of uncertainty and small to medium sized rocks but I hope we can all follow the example of Ma-Ti and combine our power of heart to light the way. <3

[​IMG]

6. Sambo110

Sambo110 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Australia
    Haha, well, I bought it. The price wasn't what was stopping me, it was more of the 700 meg download (which I don't know why when I have more than enough quota for it :s), but it's downloading now :p

7. madmud101

madmud101 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Absolute bargain for $0.99.

BB-1 is a brilliant game!