Stealth Inc - 15 Promo codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by DrWayward, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    If you're looking for impressions, there are 23 pages in the main thread. Seems like the dev gave codes out of goodwill. No where was there any indication they were looking for feedback or impressions.
    I gladly took a free code that was offered here, no strings attached. Perhaps you're just a little sad/bitter you missed out... ;)

2. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Wow. That pretty much says it all, doesn't it? I'm guessing explaining would be rather moot based on your post.

Sad? Bitter? Sure, but not even close with regard to the reason, although you ironically spelled it out quite eloquently in your response. Enjoy your free game, as you said, with "no strings attached." ;)

DBC

3. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    You got it ;)

4. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Speaking of projection, I was unclear why you felt the need to passive-aggressively attack my post in particular... then I pulled your posting history.

That cleared things up. ;)

DBC

5. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008

Yup. Just defending my "thank you" post. Just thought I was fair in this thread. In general I'd agree with your sentiments about lurkers/no feedback from codes but didn't think it was justified here in this thread ;)

6. scrotally

scrotally Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Pro Tip: If anyone in these forums is looking for a really cool/modest thing to do like speaking about yourself in the 3rd person try signing off with your initials.