Pets in Destinia

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dragonwate, Sep 18, 2011.

1. dragonwate

dragonwate New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    If you don't already know you can evolve pets by having two pets. If you go to evolve you have to sacrifice one of the Pets and if works you get a higher graded pet; magic, rare, or epic, and maybe legendary if it exists. If you fail then you lose both of your pets, a way to get past that is when you sacrifice a pet you sacrifice one that is higher graded. Another way is to find eggs of a higher grade most eggs you find will be normal. However some monsters drop higher grades like I found an epic from a magic worm. Magic and rates also drop too and you can always buy one off the cs. If anyone wants to they can make a list of monsters that drop higher graded eggs

2. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Pets

(new member). Just wanted to say that I am waiting on answer from gamevil on facebook as to whether or not there is legendary pets. I have an epic skeleton to evolve if there is one. If there are legendary pets I will post back asap. ;)

3. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Pets

Ok. I got a reply from gamevil/Destinia on facebook and they said that there IS legendary pets. I am currently working on making one,but my evolves have been failing more and more. Will post if I make a legendary. :p

4. bgilmore007

bgilmore007 New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    #4 bgilmore007, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
    Pets in Destinia

I have found that room 3 in Lagrant castle is an good place to find eggs. Every third or fourth time i walk in there, I get an egg. So far only normals. Please share other egg hotspots if you find them.

p.s. I have found 10 normal and 1 magic egg here in less than an hour.

5. DarkLordBoi13

DarkLordBoi13 New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Hello everyone,

I have been evolving some pets. I have successful reached to epic pet. From normal to rare to epic. No legendary so far...

6. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Wow, 4 new members for 1 thread.

7. bgilmore007

bgilmore007 New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Legend Pet in Destinia

Using the previously mentioned room, I successfully collected enough normal and magic eggs to create a Legend Dark Lycanthrope. Took 4 days (I only spent about an hour a day. Got 2 kids).

8. lovelyfox83

lovelyfox83 New Member

Oct 3, 2011
    If you fail then you lose both of your pets, a way to get past that is when you sacrifice a pet you sacrifice one that is higher graded. Another way is to find eggs of a higher grade most eggs you find will be normal. However some monsters drop higher grades like I found an epic from a magic worm.

9. Legendary BloodLustPlayer

Nov 14, 2011
    To tell you the truth I play this Game on my Android because my mother didnt allow to Put games on my iphone.But Ireally want to share this Faqs.
    Lagrant Caslte room 3 (Normal - Magic - Pet Eggs)
    Mushroom Cave room 4(Normal-Magic-Rare-Legendary-Pet eggs)Lgndry eggs here are in 15% of chance finding it.I do have A legendary Ice Spirit and Dark Piccolo)
    Spirit Den room 1 (Normal-Rare -Pet Eggs).
    Those places are my best bet.provem
    cause i slready finish this with all classes in Lvl80. And 9 Lgendry pet egg.

10. Legendary BloodLustPlayer

Nov 14, 2011
    Recently cant explain this thing when i 1st get a legendary Equip i have here a Helm and A Gun. The Name is Like this "?????????" for Level 90 . 8 sockets and a 1103 atk. and still unidentified help i dont know what appraisal Scroll will use cause non of the in game appraisal scrolls can use to this. maybe the Cash items.but idont have a credit.Am still a minor. need solution.

11. gaira

gaira New Member

Dec 31, 2011
    guys, give me gold/epic gears please

my ID: 9858414388

12. Tsukimori

Tsukimori New Member

Jun 7, 2012
    Does it matter what lvl aim when I try to farm eggs?

13. legenda

legenda New Member

Jul 16, 2012
    secret
    rastazone
    Well now i have 7 legendary pets by combining epic pets.... But no ice spirit pet

14. legenda

legenda New Member

Jul 16, 2012
    secret
    rastazone
    hey gaira still need stuff?

15. chowchow44

chowchow44 New Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Lols

GUESS WHAT I FOUND A MAGIC RAMU FROM A FROST SPIRIT!!:eek:

16. chowchow44

chowchow44 New Member

Jul 16, 2012
    So boring now i have to go hunt magic worms my bearman pet just died!!its an epic pet from a bearman!!

17. frostspirithunter

frostspirithunter New Member

Oct 26, 2012
    magic fountains?

i diassembled a special gun and got 2 magic fountains what do they do?

Also what do life plants do?

18. stevekillkid

stevekillkid New Member

Mar 17, 2013
    need help!!

I am stuck!! Can anyone send me any free items? Gold armor weapons or eggs? I am lvl 99 and can't find any legendary or rare items, and keep getting my but kicked in pvp :( HELP!! My I.d. 9858015375