Universal [BETA (Pre Release)] Starman - Eerie puzzle game by nada studio

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by sergioab, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sergioab

sergioab Active Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Architect
    Spain
    #1 sergioab, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Starman: Tale of light
    [​IMG]

Starman is a game made by two brothers, sergio abril and jacobo abril, that happen to be architects, and that wanted to create a beautiful and challenging puzzle game with beautiful sceneries.

[​IMG]

We have tried to introduce complex mechanics with every new level, to keep the player thinking out of the box from the beginning to the end.

The whole game aims to be interactive, giving all kind of feedback with every tap: sounds, haptic vibrations, light, effects… It really is a breathtaking experience.

We really wanted to create a great game, and we really hope you like it :)
    It’s going to be released for iOS on November 7th, and this is the App preview:

Since we are about to submit the build to Apple, we are looking for last-minute beta testers. We need to catch bugs!
    If you want to help, or you have interest in the game, please take a look at our twitter account: @wearenada

Thank you guys :)

2. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Hi ,
    Is there another way to sign up to test you game?
    I do not do twitter.

Thanks

3. ZAF<3

ZAF<3 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2017
    Hey count me in as beta tester! looking forward to this game. seems interesting! My ID is :[email protected]

4. sergioab

sergioab Active Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Architect
    Spain
    Sure, just send me your email by DM (or by email, using the email of the Twitter account, at BIO)

Mail Sent!