FLASHOUT 3D (Universal) by Jujubee Games Studio

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mike.Jujubee, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike.Jujubee

Mike.Jujubee Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    I can now officially confirm that on the iPad 2, iPhone 4s and of course all newer devices, the bloom effect will indeed be active.

The game is waiting for review by Apple so we're really excited that you will be able (if everything goes according to plan;)) play the game this very month. I will keep you posted and in a few hours I will try to update the first post to give you more info on the final version.

2. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    And here are some more screenshots from the final version - we are now waiting for Apple's review and hopefully the game will be out this very month!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Dimaya

Dimaya Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2012
    I just noticed this very interesting game. Does it have online play?

4. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    The game is coming with Career Mode, Single Race and Time Trial modes but as always we will feed the game with free updates - one of the first updates will introduce the Challenge Mode and Multiplayer, so yup, online play is also coming but a little bit later and you can expect many other exciting updates in the forthcoming months!

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Looks fantastic! Twas following this, and it's worth the wait. Few more days i hope!

6. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Thanks very much for this opinion - hope you'lle enjoy the game as soon it's out! The debut trailer and some more footage should be shown in the first days of next week.

7. Gfours

Gfours Active Member

Sep 30, 2012
    This game looks super amazing and I can't wait but I can't help but notice from the videos that the ships don't roll to the right or left when you are turning ... Were these physics left out on purpose because it would mean sacrificing graphics/framerate?

I hate to be another to compare to Wipeout but that to me gave the ships a more natural feel to their movement.

Looks amazing as is tho, keep up the good work :)

8. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Thanks for your post and sure, the game is inspired by such amazing titles as Wipeout and F-Zero but I believe it has its own soul and you can be pretty sure that the experience will be a little bit different as we wanted to focus even more on music and combat (this is why the game features an interactive equalizer that affects the visuals in the game). As for the physics - ships feel really great but of course we were developing the game with mobile platforms in mind so don't expect such physics as on the PS3;). However I think that you will not be disappointed as we worked hard to provide the best flight model possible and a really enjoyable high-speed experience!

9. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    I guess we'll have to wait for the next generation for this :). Or even 2 years... We'll see ;).

10. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Very excited to be finally able to confirm the release date! The game is coming to the App Store on November 29th, 2012! Also today we should present the debut trailer, so stay tuned for more!

And here's the list of supported devices:
    iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini (and of course all future successors;)).

[​IMG]

11. Hardbattle

Hardbattle Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Looks great, but will there by any iPad 4 optimisation? Online with friends by any chance?

12. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Sure, there will be a video today. Actually we managed to make the game run with almost maximum settings on all devices (excluding iPod Touch 4 and iPhone 4, for obvious reasons) - the differences are really small for example on some devices there are less shadows etc., you also get a higher framerate on the iPhone 5 and iPad 4 so the game is really smooth. Anyway we will post a video showing the final version of the game in action. Today we will release the debut trailer and today or tomorrow it will be followed by a gameplay trailer that will show you exactly how the game looks in its final state.

13. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    iPod 4 trailer?

14. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
  15. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012