Ragdoll Blaster 3: Scores, Tips, and Screenshots

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Phantom X, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #1061 Foxtail2010, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
    Welcome back idoc! I wondered if Sandy took you out like Frizzy.

So is there a quick, easy way to post a screencap direct from an iPad?
    I have Simple Machines 1 with 1 penny. X did you get it with the other penny yet?
    Shooting Rocks isn't so bad once you know the shot - thank-you Bill - got it faster than the last SR 1. Again kudos to Bill for discovering this one twice, with completely different aims!

Edit: 2 pennies not 1

2. Icemaker

Icemaker Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Welcome back Doc! Glad to see u up & running after Sandy. iPad 4 must be ultra fun. Can only hope Santa is good to me.
    #I know what the SMachines shot is thanks to Bill, but that doesn't mean I have it yet. Fox your just a natural shooter for sure.
    Did anyone actually find a decent shave on Hopper yet? I'm still in the "just under 10k" boat. I can almost see it in 3-4 shots but have yet to make that happen.
    WendyKingston

3. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Pulley Balance

Taph99-

Is the 2 on Pulley Balance actually worth more than the 3 now? Do i need to bother getting it this go around?

IDoc-

Welcome back! Was wondering what happened to you ;) That's a bit annoying about the non-syncing scores. My ipad 4 is on the way and I was planning on switching over, but the last thing I wanna do is repeat all these levels again.

Simple Machines- My nemesis too. I got the 2 penny "1" thanks to Foxy, but can't seem to find the spot for the 3 penny "1". If anyone gets the 3 penny, screen cap appreciated. Here's the cap for the 2 penny:

Attached Files:

• SM.jpg
      SM.jpg
      File size:
      106.2 KB
      Views:
  4. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Thanks for posting the cap... Oops 2 not 1.. yeah I was never good at counting my pennies. :rolleyes:

5. Idoctor

Idoctor Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Thanks, X. Wasted too much time trying for 3 pennies. Didn't occur to me to try for 2.

Anybody else tempted to buy more coins? Only have half the dolls and none of the "expensive" costumes. Keep reseting levels before the coins get counted.

6. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    And didn't occur to me to try for 3 .. :rolleyes:

Tempted? Oh yes, but haven't yet. I do the same - keep resetting before the coins add up. I REALLY want the fireman, a little over halfway there. The rest of the costumes, that I don't have - pudge, robot and bomb doll - don't seem to matter as much, but that was LAST time. So who knows?
    I have barely started Armada.

7. taph99

taph99 Active Member

Jan 21, 2011
    #1067 taph99, Nov 6, 2012
    Less points I'm afraid so only needed for low room doll total.

I have 2 pennies SM but much nearer the screen edge. No 3 yet.

8. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    #1068 BillT, Nov 6, 2012
    Costumes

I played Pet Steel Ball over and over again getting 26 buttons at a time to buy a couple of custumes. I was trying to remember a level with the most buttons that was the easiest to do. Ignition has the group of 5 nickels together so I tried to do that by parking a couple of bombs underneath it to guarantee a high launch. The rocket would go so fast I couldn't shoot going up or falling down.

I have one costume left to buy. The 4,000 button bomb dude. I have to play Pet Steel Ball to conclusion 140 more times to get it. There is no way I'm giving them money for a doll costume. It's bad enough I paid 99 cents to take the ads off of a game I already paid for. I'm not getting what's "deluxe" about this. A few new levels and they removed the ability to email replays. That's not an improvement. It's and upgrade with a little downgrade mixed in.

9. Idoctor

Aug 13, 2010
    What is worse is that if you play on another device, you have to pay again to have the ads removed. I don't mind because I like BFS, but it doesn't seem right. Also, like I said earlier, scores don't transfer. I don't think dolls or coins acquired do either.

10. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    I'm hoping they put out an update that addresses the sync issue. My iPad 3 screen is cracked and I'd really like to switch to the 4, but I'm in no mood to replay the levels I've done yet again :/

11. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Wow the syncing issue is really bad. I'm surprised they (BFS) put the game out this way. It seems like they put RB3 out before it was finished, twice. Not cool.

12. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Been shooting Simple off and on, trying for the third penny, with the pirate. But had to undress him, I'm convinced he was catching on his hook. Aargh! :(

13. Frizzler

Frizzler Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    Simple

I have a three penny simple on deluxe. As soon as my kid relents the computer I will post a cap, I'm well over 3k off the lead in patch, what's another hundred points.

14. Frizzler

Frizzler Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2009
    New York
    3pennies in the...

simple.JPG

15. Idoctor

Aug 13, 2010
    #1075 Idoctor, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    Change the forum?

Hey Everyone.

How about switching things up this time around and posting high scores for each level on page one? It'll give everyone a number to shoot for for each level. For the harder levels, we can put the name beside the score. We can still keep the overall doll count leader for each book. Lets hear what everyone thinks.

PS. Meadows 36 for me, but I suspect X is lower?
    PPS. Thanks Bill for that clever shot.
    PPPS. Thanks for posting the Simple machines aim, Frizz.

That's a lot of P's.

One more

PPPPS. BFS didn't charge again for the ad buyout on my second device. When you buy it again, it says you already purchased it.

16. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    #1076 Phantom X, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    Yep, I'm 35 in Meadows. Can't imagine my lead will last with you chasing me. I've got no energy for Plains this go around, so you and Bill can battle that one out.

Edit:I've been given permission to reveal Bill's Patch shave: Hopper in 3 :eek:

17. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    I like that idea.

18. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    Another thing I don't like about Deluxe

How come the Deluxe version doesn't show you how many coins are available? On Thar She Blows and others there's a nickel way up off screen. How do we know if we missed any of those?

19. Phantom X

Aug 8, 2009
    It'll show you. Ya gotta tap the "i" to get the detailed view (doll goal and coins available)

20. BillT

BillT Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Dallas, Texas
    Oh. Then Nevermind.