Rage of Bahamut

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by grenadedodger, May 15, 2012.

1. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Not sure if this should go in the new games thread or in here but as code adding is a part of it (and I don't know how to do that cool adding screenshots and details thing to make a proper new game post) I thought I'd put it here.

Anyway, my code is yhi27751 You get 100k starting currency and a rare card. I also get some cash and a card, as far as I can tell it makes no difference who you use as your referral.

About the game - seems pretty good, it's one of those time management style things (Mafia Wars) but with a TCG twist with online battling etc. Nothing ground breaking but if you believe the hype around it, it is massive in Japan and is one of the biggest games on Android. I'm enjoying it for the hours or so I've played so far.

2. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    I'm certainly looking to get into this game.
    I'm glad that while it's free-to-play and has IAPs to quickly advance, you also have the option of playing slowly.

I hope players haven't been abusing the IAPs to advance too quickly though -- although if it's a properly balanced game, it shouldn't matter too much how much $$ players throw at their deck.

3. reverse channel

reverse channel Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    #3 reverse channel, May 16, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
    Hey, throwing my referral code into the ring as well, uec06074. Also, feel free to add me by my username, "retroflow" as a friend! The game is pretty great, everyone should at least give it a shot. Hoping it gets iPad support soon too!

4. Rasec Noir

Rasec Noir Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Porto, Portugal
    an ipad version would be great but for now even with the zoom plays good.
    well, in case everyone wants my code so you can give it in the end of the tutorial is vgf94565

5. Masterofpuppets

Mar 20, 2010
    My code: xrr85081
    Thanks

6. kbowling

kbowling New Member

May 16, 2012
    Use this code to get 100k rupies and an angelic knight card jqy46852
    Also add kbowling911 as a fellow or as a mobage friend.

7. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Unfortunately it would appear that it is a case of pay to win, and the IAP is not cheap, to get one card from the pack that gives you rares etc it is 300 coins, 100 coins cost 69p, to get the box with 6 cards in the cheapest IAP you can buy is £14!

Don't get me wrong, you can get a hell of a lot of cards for free, including some rares, super rares etc just from playing the game, and as I said, it is fun. But, people who do pay (and pay quite a lot) will have a massive advantage over those who don't.

8. kbowling

kbowling New Member

May 16, 2012
    Evolution is looking for members, any level accepted. Just search for Evolution under order.
    And again my referral code is jqy46852, and my ID is kbowling911.

9. KoriShenlong

KoriShenlong New Member

Feb 19, 2011
    My code: uwo65729
    My name: RndmMeow

Please add me, I could use more fellows.

10. nognog

nognog New Member

Jun 16, 2012
    nice game.. add me pya96247

11. Simontay78

Simontay78 Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Full Time iOS App Reviewer
    Singapore
    It's nice game and reviewed it in my site too at simonvideo

Using 2 device :D

Add me as fellow
    Name: SimonTay1978 and SimonTay2178

After tutorial add my referral codes either bgl92939 or vjq01097 to get 100,000 rupies & a rare card :D

12. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Paying it forward and looking for a referral as well! The game is definitely an interesting spin on card games and like how they mix up questing and collecting of cards along with leveling the cards up. It reminds me a little of Battle Forge without the RTS part.

Code:hnt15503

13. DrFeelGood696

DrFeelGood696 New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    love the game, its one of the best games on the app store.

free gold and rare card referral code: zkj27854

14. noobynoob123

noobynoob123 Active Member

Jul 8, 2011
    REFERRAL CODE: ezd74523
    free 100000 rupies and a rare card!

15. weirdjosh

weirdjosh New Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Blood hunters is looking for order members!! Also add me! Weirdjosh... And my referral code is vsj01930

16. Aegis

Aegis Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Rage of Bahamut jwv71787

Referral codes? Mines jwv71787
    What's yours?

17. kei00

kei00 Member

Feb 9, 2010
    use my referral code for a great starting package: aim49680
    hook me up in-game and I will send you some rare cards as well

18. ReignBrain

ReignBrain New Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Fun Card Game!

I find this game fun and very interesting, combining card, and enhancing them. Yeah people who pay get better stuff but who wants to spend money on a free game. I suggest saving all free card decks till you get to at least lvl 15 or so.
    Here is my code you can enter at end of trial, you will get a decent card and 50k rupees qbt03507 my in game name is ReignBrain send me a fellow request! everyone gets the same no matter what code you enter. so pick a friend or whomever : )

Word of advice get some info on which realm you wish to join Man, God, or Demon. once you pick one your stuck with it forever, also don't let someone register there account on your phone/device since you won't be able too once they have. again heres my code: qbt03507

19. RS1990

RS1990 New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Great game :)

Here's my code if anyone wants it :)

ypc35379

20. SevaZ

SevaZ New Member

Mar 7, 2013
    Great graphics and fun event system!

Played RoB for few months. Normal quest progression feels okay, and I'm not really competing in battle ranking. But I feel their monthly/weekly events are nicely designed and quite addicting too.
    Also, having an active Guild (it's called Order in the game), makes the game more fun and enjoyable ;)

Anyway, here's my invitation code: ara52522. :D

Just enter the code after you finish the tutorial.

The invitation promo giveaway is always updated every few weeks. Right now they are giving away free Super Rare card (by rarity scale of 1-7, it's level 5 rarity, so it's pretty good deal) if you use the invitation code, and reach level 30. Deal that didn't exist when I joined the game few months ago >.<