Stuck on Nova 2! Help!!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by matthelm, Mar 9, 2011.

1. matthelm

matthelm New Member

Mar 7, 2011
    I am stuck at the point of the game where you are supposed to use the EMPs on the ring of apocalypse to bring the shield down so you can destroy it... Don't really know where to put the EMPs... I have tried to throw them on the ring of apocalypse machine where you see the shield lighting, but it doesn't seem to destroy the shields to allow me to fire at the core....can anyone help me get past this level?

thanks

mh

2. gasdoc

gasdoc New Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Use EMP on the three lighting bolts then shoot at the core. It will work. May have to do it a couple of times.

3. matthelm

matthelm New Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Do I do one at a time or place EMP on each and then blow up?

4. jxw245

jxw245 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Texas
    After you put a EMP on all 3 moving pieces of lightning, make sure none are moving and the blue shields go down and then shoot like crazy at the spinning triangular prism. You will probably have to do this 2-3 times depending on what difficulty level and weapon you use.

5. gasdoc

gasdoc New Member

Mar 22, 2011
    You are mistaking mines for the EMP. EMP is the lightning bolt icon that freezes enemies. Look at the elect charge on the shield and press that icon. The elect charges will then freeze.