Aplexia - Beta Sign Up!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Techy, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Techy

Techy Member

Aug 14, 2012
    #1 Techy, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
    Hey There,

SDKTutor from Wrensation.com and I have developed a brand spankin' new puzzle game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. This task was accomplished in just under 3 days.

I would like to present to you:

APLEXIA

This is a game where you must think your way to fill up empty squares with green squares by swiping to move the main block. (Great Description, Right?)

Anyways, we are doing some beta testing using TestFlight...

If interested please sign up here: http://tflig.ht/RBkzA5

The third level pack is coming soon aswell!

Thanks,
    Techy

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Reminds me of the that gym in pokemon ruby in sapphire where you have to skate on the ice. I think a few people might know what I'm talking about lol

3. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    I downloaded the game 'Penguin Patrol' for that same reason.

This looks fun as well.

4. Techy

Techy Member

Aug 14, 2012
    If you think the game looks interesting or fun, don't be afraid to sign up for the beta test! We would love to have you try out our game and if you beta test, you get a promo code for the app when it is out on the App Store!

5. Techy

Techy Member

Aug 14, 2012
    We just updated the beta! If you are a tester, don't forget to update your version(Uninstall the old version before installing this version)!

We have added 30 more levels to our new pack called "Where Am I?" which introduces a new teleportation block that are either red or yellow.

Also, there is a new way to control called "Drag" this will make the block continue to move in the direction that you drag.

We added indicators to the sliding menus and fixed some minor bugs aswell as add some new minor features!

Beta testing is still OPEN. Feel free to sign up here: http://tflig.ht/RBkzA5

Also don't forget to give us any feedback you have on the game, and the release should be here sometime in a couple weeks!

ENJOY!