iPhone Sparkle 2: EVO

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Michal.FE, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Michal.FE

Michal.FE Well-Known Member

First of all, I'd like to welcome the entire Touch Arcade forum community and introduce myself.

My name is Michal and I'm from Forever Entertainment, a Polish gamedev company. We are currently developing few games, and I want to share our most recent one with you.

Here is the trailer:

The game is called Sparkle 2: EVO. and it will be available for iPad only in November 2011.

In Sparkle you control a tiny little creature (called Sparkle), and help him grow into a giant magnificent being. To achieve that you have to, naturally, consume. There are different types of "food" and each has different impact on your evolution. You may choose to become a predator who is very fast, a herbivore who can eat quickly, but is noticeably slower, or an omnivore whose skills are in the middle. Each of the creature types have a special skill that may be useful during the course of the game so you'll have to plan accordingly. You can play the game at your own pace, so you can either complete levels, fight other species, or just swim freely and enjoy visuals and an ambient soundtrack.

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/foreverentert

How do you like it?.

Thanks!

2. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Drop-dead gorgeous, and it looks like a great game, too. Looking forward to seeing this. :)

3. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    yeah, ill be getting this.. looks neat.. def will be one of a kind on the app store i think.. reminds me of biology class in high school back in the day.. even if most of the time on our little day field trips to the lake me and my girl would sneak into the woods to explore nature of our own :d

chris./

4. Michal.FE

Hi.

Thanks for positive responses.

The Sparkle^2: EVO website is now online at

http://forever-entertainment.com/forever/sparkle/

You will find more info there and some screenshots from the game. You can also sign up for a newsletter to be notified when it comes out.

5. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Cough. Too. Much. Information. Cough.

6. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    #7 spidey, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
    Looks spectacular. Will definitely be watching out for this one. Love the description:

"Decide whether it becomes a fast and agressive carnivore, a tardy but fast-eating herbivore or something in between."

7. Michal.FE

Hi,

I just want to share that Sparkle was just uploaded to Apple App Store for approval. If everything goes right game will hit the store on 30th of November.

Here are few screenshots from the game

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Great!! Best wishes to you guys.

9. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Also, a noob question... was there ever a Sparkle 1?

10. Michal.FE

Nope, thats actually Sparkle^2 (to the second power): EVO, just like in the game logo.

11. Crown77

Crown77 New Member

Nov 7, 2010
    ......flOw.... ;)

12. Michal.FE

Hi,

Sparkle 2: EVO was finally approved by Apple, and it hits the store at Wednesday 30th of November!

To celebrate it we decreased the price to 1,99$ until Sunday 4th of December. It will cost 3,99$ after so get it while it's cheap.

Additionally we have three promo codes for Touch Arcadians.

Just send me a PM until 23.59 GMT 28.11.2011. Random.org will determine who gets it.