Monkey Labour - so long and thanks for all the stars

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by DawnOfPlay, Mar 31, 2011.

1. DawnOfPlay

DawnOfPlay Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Game development studio
    Slovenia
    #1 DawnOfPlay, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
    Monkey Labour has been out since December and we want to thank everyone who has supported us so far. Your kind ratings and reviews have helped us a lot, especially to motivate us and tell us we're on the right track. Now that the updated version is out (lovingly reviewed by Touch Arcade) we would really appreciate if you again take the time and review Monkey Labour on the App Store.

[​IMG]

What to do?
    We kindly ask you to write an honest opinion of our game and in return we'll send you a promo code.
    Just reply to this topic with the name you used in your review and which country's App Store it is in.

What do you do with a Monkey Labour promo code if you have already bought it?
    Gift it to someone else of course!:rolleyes:
    Surprise your best friend or save your ass with an emergency birthday gift. Maybe send it to that geeky girl on twitter you had your eyes on. Remember, giving gifts is cool! :cool:

But, but, but, I don't have the game yet and can't afford 99 cents. :(
    Well, there is this contest for new players, but watch out since it is deviously designed to make you feel like a kid again.

Thank you for taking us to the stars!
    Dawn of Play

2. Mctron

Mctron Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Spaced out Adventurerer
    Cool Sounding Coordinates #5
    Mctron is my standard reveiwer name and I will review it it looks awesome great Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy refrence lol:D I would like a promo code.

3. DawnOfPlay

Dec 24, 2010
    Game development studio
    Slovenia
    Well, this topic is to thank all that have already bought our game (so there's finally a something for them too), but if you haven't yet, check out the Draw your monkey labour topic. Trust us, you'll have fun! :)

4. harleyguy

harleyguy New Member

Mar 31, 2011
    Sent in a review as Harleyguy53. Made reference in the title to the old G&W series.

Seriously... LOVE this game... and the little touches really make all the difference.

Keep makin em and I'll keep buyin em :p

5. Garou207

Garou207 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2010
    I just submitted a review so I guess it will take awhile to show up. My iTunes nickname Garou207

6. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

This game looks like one of those games you'll play on a four hour plane ride. This game looks like it was polished alot. I hope you guys go far with this.

7. DawnOfPlay

Dec 24, 2010
    Game development studio
    Slovenia
    Thanks Foozelz for the good wishes and to everyone for reviewing. Now the iTunes page looks much more inviting to new buyers.