[Pre-registration] Velator: Immortal Invasion - Beautiful Fantasy RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by LatisGlobal, Mar 2, 2017.

1. LatisGlobal

LatisGlobal Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2014
    #1 LatisGlobal, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    Hey all!

Not sure if you've heard of or seen a game called Wrath of Belial from a few years back but the same devs have created a BEAUTIFUL fantasy RPG named Velator: Immortal Invasion, which is to be a sequel to WOB. The new game features a ton of characters and lots of different game modes; it's sure to keep your fingers busy ;D
    They're now accepting pre-registrations (sign up here: https://goo.gl/GKMV1Y), with a rumored soft launch coming VERY soon to selected countries.

Check out their trailer below:

Attached Files:

• ??1.JPG
      ??1.JPG
      File size:
      110.3 KB
      Views:
    • ??2.JPG
      ??2.JPG
      File size:
      123.7 KB
      Views:
    • ??3.JPG
      ??3.JPG
      File size:
      123.7 KB
      Views:
    • ??4.JPG
      ??4.JPG
      File size:
      133.6 KB
      Views:
  2. The trailer looks sick! Can't imagine the cost of this cinematic. But I didn't see the real gameplay, it can be misleading, as it's hard to save the same graphic quality in the game.

3. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    Intresting. Hopefully it's not another free "action RPG"

4. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Don't get your hopes up...

I too would hope this is not just another SEVERLY dumbed down ftp action rpg.
    BUT...pft...of COURSE it is....OF COURSE it will be. Don't fool yourself, this will be just another lame ass 5-10 seconds a stage and linear as a straight line..."arpg."
    Sad, but true.
    I will eat my words absolutely, if it turns out otherwise.
    Sid

5. Rhane

Rhane Active Member

Oct 17, 2014
    you can see the gameplay at around 2:00 in the video, doesn't look that interesting.

6. LatisGlobal

Apr 22, 2014
    Added a couple of screenshots from the game! Check them out!

7. LatisGlobal

Apr 22, 2014
    The graphic quality is superb! Added some screenshots to the post.

8. LatisGlobal

Apr 22, 2014
    This game is more of a strategy team-building RPG. Just try it out when it launches!!

9. LatisGlobal

Apr 22, 2014
    There's lots of diff game modes and TONS of characters with unique skills.

10. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Oooooh, OK, ic

So, its not an ARPG at all then....its actually even worse...the somewhat classic formula of turn based rpg..perverted...where you just sit and do nothing until you see your character's portrait light up and then you tap it kinda game. Right? Sorry to be harsh, hope I don't offend too much here, but is there REALLY a market...a target audience for this tired kinda mobile game? If there still is a vast amount of people really playing these games that much, then I am ashamed...These kinda games I get excited about when I see cinematic trailers and sometimes even screenshots...then first stage of the game I am sorely disappointed and surprised that there is a target audience waiting to enjoy these type of games.

I will, however, give it an honest try at launch and report...and eat my words...if I am wrong here.
    Sid

11. LatisGlobal

Apr 22, 2014
    #11 LatisGlobal, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    Well, it's kind of a team building strategy based aRPG.

You pick a team of 4 consisting of different classes/roles (Healer, Tank, melee DPS, Ranged DPS, Caster DPS) to use in battle. For each hero you can then assign skill points to build the hero as you want, as well as equip, enchant and enhance gear to further build your own strategy.

There are also different formations, class bonuses, leadership bonuses etc to improve your strategy further.

During the missions/gameplay themselves, if you want to increase your odds of succeeding, you also need to micro-manage the heroes to avoid AOE damage, make sure your tank picks up loose enemies, time your skills etc.

There's a lot more to it (Guild battles, guild raids, PvP ladder etc) and hope you like it when it comes out :)!

12. LatisGlobal

Apr 22, 2014
    Game is currently out (soft launched) on Google Play in Canada & Singapore! Hoping to launch globally in a few weeks.

iOS should be out next week for Canada & Singapore :)!

[​IMG]

13. LatisGlobal

Apr 22, 2014
    Soft launched in canada and singapore!

The game is now available in the Canadian and Singaporean App Stores!
    Download now: https://goo.gl/rtEHzf

There's also an exclusive celebration event on the official Facebook fanpage, head on over now: www.facebook.com/VelatorOfficial

Attached Files: