Artistic discussion on RPG game "Warriors Dash"

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by AliceKuroyuki, Dec 28, 2016.

1. AliceKuroyuki

AliceKuroyuki Member

Nov 29, 2016
    Hello, guys!
    I'm one of the developers of our game: Warriors Dash
    App Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1157871395

Recently we have been busy polishing our game and yet there are some questions remaining unresolved.
    I hope you guys here can do me a favor and show some of your opinions directly here :D

First of all, we would like to figure out whether the artistic style is acceptable for the players in North America:
    here are the screenshots of our game in App Store:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If some of you guys are interested in our game, it is very kind of you to download our game and play it in details.
    Any other questions are also welcome to be discussed below!

We are sincerely looking for suggestions instead of compliment,
    so don't be afraid of being mean:)

2. AliceKuroyuki

AliceKuroyuki Member

Nov 29, 2016
    :eek: don't be modest guys,
    just show me some opinions about the graphics
    thank you all:)

3. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    It's not bad, but it's pretty generic. I don't think it will turn people off or anything, but it also doesn't stand out well from the million other games that use that kind of bright, chibi style.

4. AliceKuroyuki

AliceKuroyuki Member

Nov 29, 2016
    Well received.
    Thanks for your opinion! We were looking for an adorable design of our game at the very beginning. Yet later we cannot make sure the style we chose is suitable for the market. In other words, we choose to be conservative. :(

5. Baron Cappuccino

Baron Cappuccino Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 1, 2011
    Member-Owner Steampunk Cafe, LLC
    Plainfield, CT
    That art style, I like it. I only wish it was more often used on games that aren't, for lack of a better phrase, dime a dozen freemium apps. The art style conjures images of a list of most popular in app purchases comprised of varying amounts of virtual currency ranging from $20-$99 and not an opt out in sight. I hope your game bucks the stereotype. I've wanted to like games in that art style since MapleStory. The early App Store had some gems, but now the only gems are IAP.

6. AliceKuroyuki

AliceKuroyuki Member

Nov 29, 2016
    Thanks for your opinions!
    Hopefully our game is a little bit different with the traditional RPG games filled with IAP. Actually we are doing in the opposite way: to give a lot of virtual currency for every players as long as they keep on playing our game! After we finish polishing our game, I will strongly recommend you to download it and have a try. You can check it out at that moment:)
    (Certainly you can download it right now and offer us more opinions in details :D )

7. AliceKuroyuki

AliceKuroyuki Member

Nov 29, 2016
    Free Gift Code is now available!

Thanks for the support from you guys!
    Now we are offering free gift code in our game in return.

The gift code is:
    happynewyear2017

Find out the code page at the left bottom "Events" and consume the code.
    And you can get the items worth $19.99!

Please do keep on supporting us!:D