Gangstar 2: Miami Vindication Crash Help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Curleh Mustache, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Curleh Mustache

Curleh Mustache Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    #1 Curleh Mustache, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
    I recently purchased and downloaded Gangstar 2: Miami Vindication HD. The game crashed after the first cutscene and returned me back to home. I tried running the app again but no luck. The third time I decided to start a new game. I just skipped the first cutscene and everything went fine.
    Basically, for those who recently bought it and are experiencing crashes, just start a new game and skip the first cutscene.i was using ios 4.3.1 BTW. I Hope this helps.
    EDIT: this trick only works for a little bit before the game crashes.

2. weehoo

weehoo Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    the stars
    Restore iOS 4.3 from 4.3.1

iOS 4.3.1 has some minor problems.

3. BeersYourFriend

Mar 21, 2011
    Same Issue!!!

Purchased the game today for .99 cents, but crashes every time! How can Gameloft offer a game, and not test it first? I cannot stand when iOS 4.3.1 comes up, as an excuse! A game must work on all iOS versions, regardless! If not, then it should not even be on the friggen AppStore....... So frustrating!

4. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    Nope. Gameloft says it's not only a 4.3.1 problem but has started with 4.3.

Gameloft admits this problem and apologizes in the App Description. They're promising a "forthcoming" update. We could only hope and pray this update comes sooner rather than later. :(