Dragonvale RAINBOW DRAGON (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Lelo.dude, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Dawnstar

Dawnstar Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    Olympia, Washington, U.S.A
    Sun dragon.

2. Sugar6363

Sugar6363 Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Omgomgomg

FINALLY AFTER WEEKS OF TRYING I HAVE THE RAINBOW DRAGON!!! I already have the rainbow habitat and have for ages and to get it i breeded a level 10 lava dragon called Drake and a level 10 seaweed called Geoff.

It says speed it up for 48 gems and also i used the epic breeding cave #

3. Zenkunta11

Zenkunta11 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    ill gift any amount of gems to anyone, just pm me.

4. jtfields

jtfields Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #564 jtfields, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
    Possible Tip for Getting a Rainbow

Possible tip for getting a Rainbow (I have not read this entire thread so I apologize in advance if someone has already brought this up):

I had been trying in earnest for what seemed like forever to get a Rainbow (since Thanksgiving at least) but with no luck (tried the 10x7 Firefly/Seaweed thing a million freaking times.) Finally in my quest to get a Panlong I kept getting 48 hour eggs (using both the Blazing/Mud and Fog/Lava combos) and ended up with three Rainbows and a Sun to go along with my other two Suns and four Moons that I already had. It was a little ironic because I had been trying for so long to get a Rainbow but got to the point where I was upset when I got a 48 hour egg because by then I just wanted to get the damn Panlong (which I eventually did.)

My son (who is eight) loves Dragonvale which is why I play, or at least that's what I tell everyone. :) Anyway, he comes up to me last night and says that he figured that since a Rainow dragon consists of all of the elements that he should breed a Panlong (which is water, earth, fire and air) with something that contains two of the three remainig elements (plant, lightening and cold) because almost all the elements would be in play so you should have good chance of a Rainbow. As I'm thinking "I guess that makes sense" he yanks out his iTouch and, I kid you not, first try and he gets a 48 hour egg (I don't remember what he bred with the Panlong.) It hasn't been 48 hours yet so we don't know for sure that it's a Rainbow but I was in total disbelief. He was so sure he was right it didn't phase him at all, he was just like "See, told ya."

Anyway, I don't know if that was one of those "random-flukey-one-in-a million" things or if he is on to something. But I thought I would pass on the tidbit. As I said, I already have three and have no available habitats so I haven't personally tried it.

5. Dawnstar

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    Lol haha.

6. Sugar6363

Sugar6363 Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Dragons

Hey guys, big fan of dragonvale and i am trying to get every dragon. I dont have:

Quake
    Frostfire
    Bluefire
    Panlong
    Sandstorm
    Sonic
    Moon
    Sun
    Or reindeer but i dont think u can get that until next winter now?

-in my earlier post i mentioned that i think i just got the rainbow dragon-

Anyone have any ways to get those dragons?

Thanks #

7. Dawnstar

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    In order:
    Lightning/earth
    Fire/storm
    Fire/storm
    Lava/fog or blazing/mud
    Quake/air or mud/air
    Lightning/air
    Scorch/storm
    Fire/storm

Hope this helps,

8. macloo

macloo New Member

Jan 26, 2012
  9. Sugar6363

Sugar6363 Member

Dec 21, 2011
    thanks

I now have the quake but cant get any of the others. #

But thanks for your help # and really stuck on the frostfire, blue fire and panlong.

Any other combos?

10. Sugar6363

Sugar6363 Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Yh

Yh i tried that page but it was kinda useless apart from the fact that when i tried to get quake, i always got crystal but then i realised the order of the dragons are different and now i have quake i think.

Thanks

11. Snicker432

Snicker432 Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Anyone know how to get the new years eve dragons?

12. Dawnstar

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    There is no such thing.

13. Backflip Studios

Backflip Studios Well-Known Member

New Dragon!

Hey DragonVale fans! In case you hadn't heard, there is a new dragon in DragonVale! In honor of Valentines Day, the Love Dragon can now be found in the Market or bred on the Epic Breeding Island or in the Breeding Cave!

14. Natedawg

Natedawg New Member

Feb 3, 2012
    If you breed 2level 10 dragons. I bread for the 1st dragon a mud with a blazing. Works. Have to try a couple of time but actually works. Add me if you don't believe me. MinisterRaw

15. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Do you mean the Panlong dragon???
    If so, there's plenty of advice here

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=107450

As the thread title suggests, this thread is to discuss the rainbow dragon :)

16. Shaperz

Shaperz Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Panlong Dragon

Dear all, just wanna share something. I realise that u can get a panlong easily if u already have a Panlong Dragon. Just breed an Air Dragon & a Panlong Dragon!!!:)

17. Dawnstar

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    Lol =)

18. Johnyboy187

Johnyboy187 New Member

Feb 6, 2012
    I managed to breed one with a fog dragon and a lava dragon in a normal breeding cave, yes they are both level 10 (I don't know if it makes a difference) but have tried many times since then and not succeeded, so I presume it's quite a rare and lucky thing to happen

19. Johnyboy187

Johnyboy187 New Member

Feb 6, 2012
    A rainbow dragon*

20. railari64

railari64 New Member

Feb 7, 2012
    New egg?

I just saw a new egg. It was rainbow but bands going around egg. Did they change the rainbow egg or is this new?