Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. ChocoVanilla

ChocoVanilla Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
    I farm for mats. Choose a mat that's highly sought-after on the AH, find a good farming spot where you can take down mobs without having to pot/eat, and then proceed to farm the **** out of those mobs. With my lvl. 50 ranger in a good spot I made 1.5k in about 2 weeks of farming, about 2-3 hrs a day.

EDIT: I suggest lower-quality mats that are still worth quite a pretty penny such as normal armor scraps or grenadine, as you can easily one-shot any mobs that drop those. ;)

2. Craddlecat

Craddlecat Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Does anyone have a divine monk build for a newbie like myself?

Also, what are runes for?

3. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Can a lvl 60 solo normal Knahswahs Prison?

I ask bc my lvl 17 guy has a bunch of quests ther and I'm wondering if a lvl 60 TouchArcadian could just run me through it really quick to clear those out.

4. TheAppleTree

TheAppleTree Member

May 13, 2012
    USA
    Could anyone help a guy out and send me some gold or armor and weapons (for Warriors)? It'd help a lot :) My name is jvkj. You can use the mail :)

5. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Could anyone help everyone else out and not send this guy anything? I'm sure you're one of those tools that's yelling all over GM begging. Get your own crap.

6. ChocoVanilla

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    In a nicer fashion, you can literally obtain all the weapons and equipment that you'll need until you reach about level 50 through quests, as most drops and even crafted equips aren't going to be any better. Unless you're not doing quests, then you should have no problems with needing equips, and the gold that you make is more than enough for pots and food. Then again, if you really do need equips, then you must not be questing, and if you aren't, then I highly question your ability to actually play the game.

7. Ne0ndrag0n

Ne0ndrag0n Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    How does the new crafting system work

8. TheAppleTree

TheAppleTree Member

May 13, 2012
    USA
    Yup, sorry! Got the hang of everything, having a great time! If anyone wants to meet up, I'll be in the Swamp of Wyrms. I'm a level 21 warrior. I even started my own guild!

9. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Did everyone leave the new guild already???!!??

10. ChocoVanilla

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    Well, y'know, since the leader left and all...

11. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Ya, what happened there? All of a sudden I'm "The Boss"?!?

12. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    No one was joining :/ im playing again now with the new update and all

13. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Planning to pick up this game again and start from scratch. It's been a year since i last played this game. Anyway how to know how players are online? I mean total players on all ios servers?

14. Bloko

Bloko Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    You can log into your Gameloft Live account (in any Gameloft game) and go to the games page. It tells how many players are online on all of their games.
    Order & Chaos has a lot of people.

15. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    #3415 Edmilan, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
    cool thanks! will do just that after syncing the game on my device

edit: gameloft live page on the app doesn't show the number of people playing. It's a new gameloft live page btw

16. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
  17. picohero

picohero Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Anyone know the megabyte rate on this game?

18. Tutt22

Tutt22 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Back to playing this after being away for a while. When I came back, I had a bunch of gems in my account given to me as a gift. Anyone know what the best thing to buy with gems is in the game? What is worthwhile?

Also, do mounts seriously cost 1999 gold? Is there another way to get a mount?

19. LanceAvion

LanceAvion Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Online Data Usage?

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knew the data usage (per minute/hour) of Order and Chaos and other MMOs on iOS. I like the fact that our phones, tablets and ipods can play these awesome games on the go. But is it feasible to play for any length of time (over the month) before you near the data cap threshold?

20. vesp67

vesp67 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    They should make it so that the two factions are against each other