iPad Grand Prix Story - (by Kairosoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mashead2000, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Seems to me that there are two different upgrade levels, one you get from using the part and one you get from upgrading the part. I've also been trying to only upgrade parts when one of my drivers has an aura but I'm not sure that's a good strategy as it stops you gaining access to the later upgrades as quickly.

2. pixelchild

pixelchild Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    thank you!

3. pixelchild

pixelchild Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    #123 pixelchild, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
    another question! thanks again.

do you train your drivers constantly? i feel this is such a mundane task... before each race i train every driver in every skill over and over and over.

also i seem to only have ONE team developing cars, upgrading, etc (the team with the highest stats). that would make sense right?

4. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    Do Kairosoft ever address issues with their games? I posted a bug I found a long time ago and even though I also reported it I doubt it will be fixed.

The issue I have is if I put the game into landscape mode then go into the settings to fix it, if I quit the app completely then start it back up the game is automatically in portrait mode and to change it back to landscape I need to go into the settings, unlock the orientation, tilt the device to change it to landscape mode then lock it again. Very annoying and I always play all Kairosoft games in landscape, first time I actually encountered this with any of their games and I'm sure it is an easy fix.

5. master333

master333 Active Member

Sep 28, 2012
    This game won't start with iOS 9 using a iPhone 6 Plus. Crashes Straight to home screen.

6. johnkittz

johnkittz Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
    Finally beat the ENTIRE game including the KairoLand Course

Guide:
    - spend one playthrough focusing completely on getting the "Duck car"
    - Upgrade The duck car with purple/white/yellow auras ONLY
    - Dedicate ANOTHER play through Unlocking the SuperCharger
    - upgrade the supercharger with purple/white/yellow auras ONLY
    - carry over the duck car and supercharger
    - Focus on unlocking the V12 engine and the Slick Tires
    - upgrade the slick tires and V12 engine with purple/white/yellow auras
    - make sure to have a yellow or white aura before starting the races

Tips:
    - focus on upgrading your drivers steering, pedal etc because those stats effect the auras you get (best driver is Bonnie Barko)
    - run 2 drivers during races YOU KNOW you'll win, you'll get more data/money
    - if you're running low on research data, just enter the Brazil race with 2 drivers (I've gotten over 100 just one race)