Are there any good facebook games?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by thumbs07, Feb 20, 2016.

1. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Knowing the quality calibre of games TA people like, there's a chance someone might know a good facebook game or two?

No empire-building
    No Match 3
    No Candy Crush

2. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    I wish m'Lord. I'm still still waiting on the return of Chronoblade. I have'nt recieved my golden ticket yet.

3. Dema9o9ue

Dema9o9ue Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 16, 2015
    I don't play games on Facebook but in the browser you can play A Dark Room and Gridland. I highly recommend Gridland to anyone that likes 1000000 or YMBAB. It's a matching game with deep combat and building.

4. AnRiv

AnRiv Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2016
    its been awhile since I played any facebook game though :?
    the last fb game I played was Tetris.
    Currently Im starting get addicted with RPG mobile games
    one of them is Dragon Encounter :)

5. JacobVR

JacobVR New Member

May 3, 2016
    manager
    US
    The problem with the facebook platform is that even these games aren't really all that good, and they are very alike. And it really disappoints me, because Facebook games sound brilliant on paper. Cool games, while you are still connected to your social feed, and your friends can quickly jump in and play with you with literally zero effort, and minimal, or no plug-in installing at all. Instead, a big portion of these games are cheap "management games" where even if you are promised new, and interesting mechanics, you get the same stuff: you buy things on a plot of land, have them produce other things, and do all of these things using action points for which you either have to wait, or pay real money. Amazing. Jetpack Joyride on the other hand, is awesome.

6. johndoep

johndoep Active Member

Apr 25, 2016
    From my experience, most (if not all) FB games are very into the pay-to-win model.

7. Tunishia

Tunishia Active Member

Apr 26, 2016
    It Manager
    Bangladesh
    Don't love much to play FB games. But I like to play PC games a lot. This give me much pleasure.

8. caroparo

caroparo Active Member

Aug 11, 2010
    I had quite a lot of fun with Tetris Battle but it was quite a while ago; also enjoyed some hidden object / word match games like Hidden Chronicles and Criminal Case. Other than these perhaps Pet Society .. somehow Facebook feels like last century to me.