iSwifter and/or other Flash game browsers?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JTelcontar, Jun 1, 2013.

1. JTelcontar

JTelcontar Member

Sep 28, 2012
    I did a search for iSwifter but came up with no results. Hope this topic is OK.

There are a few Flash-based web games I play that have no intention of changing (or creating an app). I have been using my iPad for more and more gaming in the evening instead of my laptop which means I've let these games fall by the way side.

I discovered that iSwifter appears to be the only "Flash browser" that actually works for the games I play. But I am concerned about paying for it when they might just be harvesting my login details for these games. Is that perhaps too paranoid?

Do any of you use iSwifter or another of these Flash browsers for gaming? Is it worth the money?

2. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Puffin works for Flash, but remember you are going through their servers, so you might not want to access anything sensitive...

3. JTelcontar

JTelcontar Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately Puffin failed to load the particular Flash game website I use when I tried their freebie version to see if I wanted to pay for the full. I had read a lot of good things about it in particular too. Ah well.

4. yvcgamer

yvcgamer Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Belgium
    Photon works for me, but it's not a direct plugin, the information goes through their servers.