Mosaika - New adventure game from Fire Maple Games!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by firemaplegames, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Hey everybody!

Here is the first teaser image from our upcoming game, Mosaika. It will be an adventure game in the same vein as our other games, The Lost City and The Secret of Grisly Manor. It will be available for all iOS devices, Android devices, Amazon Kindle Fire, Nook Color, Nook Tablet, and (hopefully!) the Mac App Store!

I will post more screenshots in this thread soon...

Thanks for looking!
    Joe

[​IMG]

2. poorcollegedev

Mar 23, 2012
    Kansas
    did you forget the teaser shot? lol

EDIT: nvm see It now

3. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Looking forward to this one

4. Whiteplayer3d

Whiteplayer3d Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Czech Republic
    You are genius :) I like your adventures ;)

5. Hello everyone!

I wanted to show you all some more screens from the game! The progress is moving along very rapidly now, and should be complete and ready for release later on in the fall...

In other news, my wife and I are expecting our first child in a few days! I'm more than a little freaked out, so I've pretty much been working on the game 24/7 to keep my mind occupied! ;-)

Enjoy, and thank you for looking!
    Joe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I loved your other two games, so did my friend - so we will eagerly be awaiting this one!

7. Thanks for the kind words Mr. Grizzly!!!!!
    This one will be even better!

8. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    As a father myself, your life will change forever...for the better!!!!
    Congratulations.

BTW...while our son was growing up, my wife who has always despised videogames in any form, played, completed and greatly enjoyed your first two games....so this will be a no brainer for her!!!

9. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Congratulations on your wonderful news. It will fill you with joy once you see your baby. And ,yes, your life will change but in the best way possible :D

10. 8-Bit Avrin

8-Bit Avrin Member

May 10, 2012
    Looks great, I really like the art style you all use in your games. Good luck with this one!

Also congratulations on the baby news. It's not easy, but it will change your life in an amazing way. We had our first child a while ago. So much love, it's awesome.

Cheers

11. siege187

siege187 Active Member

Jun 3, 2010
    This looks awesome.

12. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Very nice looking indeed. As always I will be eagerly anticipating this one.

13. Wow, looks gorgeous. Glad you stuck to the same art style. Can't wait to play!

And congrats on the baby news!

14. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Hey, guess I should have read the whole thread. Congrats, Joe! You better get that game done before the baby comes, though, or we'll probably not be seeing it for a couple of years :)

15. popblanks

popblanks Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Wow congrats on ur baby! I can't wait to see this game be released! I loved all of ur games!

16. jpel

jpel Member

Aug 3, 2012
    Moe, Australia
    I instantly loved the previous two games and can already see via your screen shots the new one will be well worth the wait. Eagerly waiting for its release.

17. elvis333

elvis333 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Joe, I am very excited about the upcoming game. I still haven't found original point and click adventure games for the ios that my family likes more than Lost City and Grisly Manor. You set a bar for quality and smoothness of your games that I haven't seen anyone match. We never have any clumsy interface issues, slowdown, or annoying technical issues with your games, it's just pure puzzles and atmosphere. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that my kids of 6 and 4 love both games also and it has made its impact on my household. I'm a pretty big gamer but my 6 year old after really getting grisly down beat me to the finish in a simultaneous race we did on an ipad and iphone (he knew the order better than me and I wasted a minute or so going out of sequence). We also have a burning desire for an ear doorbell like in grisly - I showed my kids my tuning fork and they proceeded to run around and bang it against our doors for fun (they now are only allowed to bang it against the wood floor!). Thanks again for everything. I feel like a groupee but I believe you deserve some Beatles-esque adulation for your work.

18. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    Congratulations Joe! You will be as great a father as you are a game designer!

19. podbud

podbud Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Looks just as lovely as the other ones. Can't wait!

20. butterbean21

butterbean21 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    LOVE the art style with this, looks so intriguing!! Can't wait to play!!