Epic Raiders - (by Gamevil)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, May 23, 2012.

1. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    And another Battleheart clone...

2. astronaut23

astronaut23 Active Member

Mar 24, 2012
    A good clone I would say. :)

3. EDV

EDV Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Character Designer, Illustrator, Game Artist
    Spain
    I don't care if this is a Battleheart clone, the game looks amazing. Battleheart's gameplay was superb but the characters were quite simplistic. I love the characters in this game so I'm looking forward to chek it out.
    It is still not in the App Store, right?

4. itouchbd

itouchbd Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    worth looking into at least.

5. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

I saw some nice twists in the video, not only a completely clone like I saw in a Trinity game sometime ago, it seems that we could have a VS battle between 2 teams as well, I don't know if it allows 2 players play against each other or not, if yes, it's pretty close to what I'm doing right now. :)

PS: And I believe this game is cool.

6. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    It's been out for Android for quite some time now. I've played all I could, but ended up deleting due to it having to be online to play, and drained my battery/heated up my phone like no other.

It's a grind to play which isn't bad and like all other (newer) Gamevil games. There is iap to speed up the process by buying your way to the top in-game and PvP. I'm sure it will be a lot better on the iPad 2 in comparison because it is a very polished game. There is a ton of customization with your characters and the gameplay did add the things a lot of people asked for in Battleheart to make battles and overall playabiltiy more friendly.