2D Game Artist & Animator for hire

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Tamaira, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Tamaira

Tamaira New Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Freelance 2D Game Artist & Animator
    Hi!

My name is Sandra Pinkert and I'm an 2D Game Artist & Animator.

I'm currently looking for some more freelance work.

I have experience working for mobile and browser games alike.

I'm offering anything from concepting to final assets, including character design, backgrounds, tiling,
    animations, effects and promotional art.

My full Resumé and Portfolio you can find here: http://sandrapinkertportfolio.weebly.com

Contact me for estimates or further questions. For estimates please enclose the exact number of
    assets and animations needed, the style desired and until when you want everything done. Thanks!

Yours sincerely, Sandra

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tgdesign

tgdesign Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Do your skills include pixel art as well? If so, do you have any examples?

3. Tamaira

Tamaira New Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Hi tgdesign,

I haven't done any pixel art yet. But I'm always open to learn something new. As long as you show me examples of the kind of graphics you want I'm sure I can achieve them. Also in cases like this, where you allow me to do something for you, where I don't have prior experience in I give you a 20% discount.

4. tgdesign

tgdesign Member

Feb 8, 2013
    All I need is a "hero" character of sorts for my game similar in style to the reference image below! However, I'd need it to have a total of 12 animation sprites of him walking in each direction, 3 animations per direction. If you're up for the challenge, I'd love to see what you can come up with! How much would you be willing to do the work for? Thanks!

EDIT: I need the character to be 16 pixels by 16 pixels as well! Forgot to mention that!

[​IMG]

5. Tamaira

Tamaira New Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Hi tgdesign,

I just send you a PM. Please check there for details :)

6. Tamaira

Tamaira New Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Hi guys!

Last January I took part in a contest over on ArmorGames and wanted to include it here as well. Task was to create a 100x100 avatar with the topic "Valentins Day". So here it is!

[​IMG]

Story: I'm sure everyone realizes that Amor himself must be quite old by now. That said it's impossible for him to take care of all the high expectations people have on Valentins Day every year. So he started to think like a business man. Now he has a lot of employes which do the work for him. How does he pay them you ask? Easy. Companies like ArmorGames want to spread some love and give back to the community. That said they asked Amor to send someone appropriate for the job. Someone who gives a hint, who we have to thank for all the love wink.gif

PS: I hope the little helper manages to give all the love before he drops out of the sky of exhaustion.

Based on a simple idea: Amor + Armor = A(r)mor

[​IMG]

Also I'm currently available for work again! So drop me a line at: [email protected]

7. AlexandraSly

AlexandraSly New Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Colorado
    Hi
    I love your work! I was hoping you could help me with a small project. I just need one picture. Im writing what hopefully will become a book and I need a creature that thrives in the night and is a deadly predator. Due to my young age i sadly cannot offer you money for this but if you're willing to help, thsi would be so awesome! Thank you so much for your time!