Share your custom LandFormer level here

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by OTrain13, Jun 29, 2010.

1. OTrain13

OTrain13 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Co-founder, Milkbag Games
    Canada
    #1 OTrain13, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
    Hi guys:

LandFormer's level sharing system works with custom URL links that can be sent to friends. However, they can also be embedded in web pages. If you've created a level (or levels) that you think is awesome, feel free to post it here for others to try!

To get the link:
    - Create a level in LandFormer
    - Share the level
    - Email it to yourself
    - Copy the link and paste it into a post here (you might have to do this from your computer) - In the email, right-click the link (or ctrl-click it if you have a one-button mouse and a mac) and copy the link (in Mail it will say "Copy Link").
    - What I've been doing is putting text into the post like "Load the Level in LandFormer", select it, select the URL tool, and paste the landformer:// URL into the popup.

*Note: I'm working on a way to copy the link directly from inside the game without having to email it to yourself. Look for that in a future update.

To play a level:
    - Make sure you have LandFormer installed (even the free version is fine)
    - Open this thread in Safari on your iPhone/iPod touch
    - Tap on one of the links and the level should open in LandFormer
    - Enjoy! :)

Here's a level to get you started:
    Name: For TA
    Moves: 6
    Load the Level in LandFormer

Have fun!
    Owen

2. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    #3 Touchgamer3g, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  3. Intruder_qcc

Intruder_qcc Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Senior Analyst-programmer
    St-Hubert (Quebec), Canada
    Happy Canada day and LandFormer day!!!

To celebrate the holiday here in Canada and also the released of LandFormer from Streaming Colour Studios we decided to release our first Level Pack for it.

We had so much fun during the beta test that we had created a large collections of levels (it was suppose to test the game, not just for playing... honnest :p). We hope you can enjoy the game as much as we did, beware it can be challenging at time, but the worst is that its fun & addictive :D.

You can get our Level Pack #1 which is based on a lake thematic in our Games section.

Remember you can also get the premium level pack + disco theme inside LandFormer.

Its contains 14 levels for you to play with, and you should be able browse them easily from your iPhone or iPod touch.

Thanks to Owen for making such a fun & great games!

4. OTrain13

OTrain13 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Co-founder, Milkbag Games
    Canada
    Hi guys:

If you've downloaded LandFormer (free or bought DLC), check out the in-game shop. I just uploaded a Bonus Long Weekend level pack. The best part: it's FREE! It will only be available until July 5th, though, so get it while you can ...

Have a great long weekend, everyone (for those who have one this weekend).

Owen

5. Oxo.Cuboid

Oxo.Cuboid Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Student
    Saturn
    My Level

Name: My First Level
    Moves: 5

landformer://?title=My%20First%20Level&moves=5&level=2333332323334333232333332&check=11BE0F17439D598299873ADA0C54F567