Best pinball game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Teh_Ninja, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    That works on 2nd gens.

2. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    war pinball is pretty fun but idk if it is compatible with 2nd gens... :rolleyes:

3. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    PEGGLE!
    (If that counts)

4. Teh_Ninja

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Nope :(
    Have it, and it doesn't count. Thanks though

5. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Yeah, it's a shame that Pinball Tristan, War Pinball and Pinball HD won't work for you, but my favorite pinball apps are probably Last Gladiators and Devil's Crush (which is in in the Turbografx Gamebox). They have their potential downsides though--LGR is pricey and Devil's Crush is 20 years old and running on an emulator. Though as to the first, I'd say it's worth every penny (if you get only one extra table, definitely make it Knights of the Rose) and as to the second, I'd say it really doesn't matter because it's brilliant.

Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies are both pretty fun as well and pack more value having 4 tables each.

Anyway, like you I am wishing I had a better device to play pinball on. I want an iPad 2 rather than my iPod Touch 4G. If you figure out a way to get free money please let me know.

6. rgardiner1982

rgardiner1982 New Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Software Developer
    Don't forget monster pinball and multiball pinball by Matmi. They're both great pinball games and work fine on 2g devices :)

7. TheDukester

TheDukester Well-Known Member

None of them. Every pinball game I've tried on my iDevices — and I'm pretty sure I've tried all of the major releases — has some major issues. Mostly, 1) they don't seem like pinball at all, and 2) they're not very fun.

8. Teh_Ninja

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Have Monster Pinball.

9. DusT_HounD

DusT_HounD Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    I second the vote for LGR: i found it pretty fun, and the music is awesome.

Whether or not it is particularly realistic, i don't really know, however i certainly enjoyed playing it regardless.

Pinball dreams/ fantasies also get my vote, although i suppose if you didn't play them back in the amiga days, they might seem a little anachronistic.