Universal Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Flobwob

Flobwob Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    #2141 Flobwob, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    nvm that was a stupid question

2. Flobwob

Dec 21, 2012
    #2142 Flobwob, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    so do all the pros play on iphone 5?

im on a ipod 5th gen, for some reason i lag a lot on some maps --- e.g. i lag a lot on the long open strip on alert -- i'm guessing it's because of the large environment?

i also lag a lot on the bottom lvl of congress, in the big open space under the ramps and stuff and also on legion

also, the campaign is horrible -- my fps is complete crap in the opening scene. i can barely aim properly b/c of all the effects

i wish gameloft included some kind of gfx quality selection like in shadowgun tdm....id love to play on terrible gfx if that meant extremely smooth gameplay

e.g. on my itough 4th gen, mc3 lags loads and i barely get like 3 kd

however, on itouch 5th gen, mc3 is soooooo smooth and heli/bomber are relatively easy

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Well I'm no pro, but I play decently considering I have iPod 4. Not everyone plays on iPhone 5. Some play on iPad 4 :D

4. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    @CM I sent you guys an email today, 12-21-12 @~7:13 AM. Please respond to it. I don't mean to be harsh, but I am pretty mad right now. EVERYTHING got reset. I'm talking about rank, XP, stats, coins, weapons bought, challenges, ect. I put 30+ hours into the and all of my progress dissapeared. I checked my MC3 account and it appears to be intact, so there is obviously a very big bug in Modern Combat 4.

5. CMMC4

CMMC4 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Community Manager -MC4
    Montreal
    Hey Paul,

I was just about to write you an email. One of our programmers is currently writing a tool that will enable us to copy your old progress to your new account. Sit tight,

C

6. Paul202

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Okay, thank you. I hope it is successful. I really want to thank you guys for trying to fix my account, as the Gameloft we all knew 2 years ago would've just sent a generic email and they wouldn't try to do anything. I you need a slightly old screenshot of my progress, then I can upload a pic and link you to it. I think that in the next update you should try to fix that problem. As far as I could tell, Modern Combat 4 was the only Gameloft game that had my progress erased, making me think that it is bugged. Thank you soooo much for trying, try to email me back once my account is fixed.

7. CMMC4

CMMC4 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Community Manager -MC4
    Montreal
    This is what community management is all about! Getting to the point...this isn't a bug -creating a new name always means creating a new account. This is why Gameloft is (or should be) hesitant when players want to change their names, or should at least warn the player of the consequences :)

8. Shadowking2214

Shadowking2214 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    None
    Stop stuff from running in background and reboot,it runs perfectly for me,even in campaign and I play on an iPod 5 as well

9. Shadowking2214

Shadowking2214 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    None
    Will there be clan tags in multiplayer in an update ever?

10. JediKnight

JediKnight Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Best attachments for ufia? Sight is opinion, sound suppressor, which stock?, schreecher, which grip?

So basically stock and grip for ufia. Which ones?

11. Dannz0r

Dannz0r Member

Dec 7, 2012
    Hello, CMMC4

Could you explain how this supply-package in MP works? I didn't understand whether it costs money or not , nor how it works.

Thanks.

12. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    That would be really cool! I +1 it.

13. Paul202

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Well guys, the Modern Combat 4 Gameloft team was able to restore my account back to what it used to be. Despite there customer support in the past, I would consider the new Gameloft to have one of the best customer support teams in the iOS gaming world. I know most of you are ware of their infamous lack of support, but it really seems like this have turned over a new leaf. Again, thank you solo much CM. I almost had a heart attack when my progress got deleted, but thanks to you it is back again!

14. SnakeIz

SnakeIz Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    I've bought a crate a few times. Got XP+Credits, a couple of radars, a bomber, and an artillery.

The bomber is badass

15. Flobwob

Dec 21, 2012
    how much does a crate cost

16. Flobwob

Dec 21, 2012
    sight isnt opinion. the long range sight (cant remember what its called, but its like an acog) is the best sight for ufia since it increases your accuracy. its a little harder to use compared to red dot though

best attachments: acog, sound suppressor, buffer tube (stock), no grip, extended mag (if you're intervention) or screecher (if you're stealth with opportunism skill)

this gun gets you no recoil when long range and extremely accurate hip firing

17. SnakeIz

Feb 11, 2010
    they are 5K

18. SnakeIz

Feb 11, 2010
    Has anyone seen a video of what it looks like when you get EMP'ed?

19. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    Aww darn. Missed more fun.

Anyways, the acog scope (it's called CTS) is actually quite poor for me. I follow LOLavi's lead and put tac. Holo on everything, regular holo if that is not avaiable.

Agreed paul, Gameloft is really nice on MC4. I just lost 40K, got it back in just an hour. Awesome work! I hope we don't bother you in making new awesome updates! ;)

*still a bit pissed not getting the 2133th post

20. Flobwob

Dec 21, 2012
    @2133
    yea, its a bit wierd aiming with the acog. since it zooms in a little more, you have to aim with much smaller movements. plus on devices with a little lag, its much harder to aim with it. i use it for my ufia since its boosts accuracy and i almost never actually aim, hip fire all day errday ;)

@snakiz

the screen turns white, and then your radar goes bonkers (like when some dude is near you with the radar jamming perk (lvl 30 intervention) for a while
    i think other things are disapply too, like ground/hover drones and turrets, although im not sure about that