Universal Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    And so the wise Kay One Illjoy spoke.

2. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    QFT.

Lol, LOLavi.

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    You know what else was lol? When I went 32-4 against your 12-9 on TDM with 50 limit. Now that was lol :) for me.

Sorry for bragging. Comes with success. Don't like it, but yeah...

4. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    You rocked hard.... At least i came out with a positive.

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah besides DarkZhar everyone sucked were rank 10 and down so it was easy. If I had someone good besides me maybe both of us wouldn't of gotten a score like that but worse.

Anyway, I still can't get into Charbtek. Lowered my kdr with 0.2 while experimenting with it.

6. LookingForGames

LookingForGames Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    Lol. I'm DarkZhar and I did suck, that was me trying to play with the KR200, but it didn't work out as you might've noticed, I normally play a lot better, but I just couldn't get any kills...

7. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    Lol! That was too epic. So sorry for your epic loss. Do not use the KR 200. If you want attack, go with the charbek. Ask LOLavi for sneak classes.
    @LOLavi Have you equipped the tactical muzzle brake? It helps a lot.

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    #2068 LOLavi, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    We had no idea with 2133 that it was you! xD Later on we were talking on iMessage about you too and still neither of us knew it was you :p I think I've played with you before btw, don't remember how those ended, but this match was epic :) Without you experimenting with KR200 I wouldn't of gotten that bomber :p

Yeah AMA about sneak classes :) Know em all from stealth to intervention sneak classes :) That's basically the strategy I use when I play. 2133 can confirm that.

And yes I did equip, but it still feels like the whole crosshair would disappear. I'm gonna go on custom matches and play around. Was a terrible idea to go to ranked matches with it.

9. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Pro tip: don't quickscope.

10. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    Confirmed.

A grip and EAS stock?

11. LookingForGames

LookingForGames Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    As a matter of fact I think I've only played you once before our game today, we should play sometime because I get the feeling we (2133, you and myself) live in similar timezones :)

I use a similar play style to yours and also use the same weapon, which we both know ROCKS ;) Although I haven't got the same attachments, I find the Socar to be the weapon that suits me best as well!

12. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah I think we only played once before, but it was still odd to bump into the same person again so quickly. Yeah add me I didn't add you since I didn't know you were a TA guy :p

SOCARS is hands down the most fun Assault Rifle :) Maybe not as good as UFIA, but it's just so badass :) I use surpressor, tactical holo, extended mags and some stock... Always forget which.

13. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Seriously.

14. underage17

underage17 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    noob question, but what exactly is quick scope? A google search told me what it sort of means, but from what I could understand from it (in games like modern warfare) you still need auto aim, right?

15. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Woah... You play FPS games and you really don't know? :O

Basically you aim and instantly shoot n then exit the scope as soon as you shoot. It's a way for people to assault. Very popular in CoD. In MC series its possible tho a long ads time makes it harder.

16. underage17

underage17 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I'm not a gamer or anything (no console or fancy desktop) but I do like playing games on the ipad. The only game I've ever gotten seriously addicted to is MC3, and I reached level 60 in four months or something. Usually, I don't play a game for more than 3 or 4 days (Most Wanted is an exception, roughly 2 weeks on that one)

So yeah, I'm not too familiar with some of the terms used here like quick scoping and, as I had asked earlier, ADS :p

On a side note, I sort of ditched MC4 for the time being. I prestiged once and now I'm level 15 or something and it's sort of gotten a bit boring. Strangely though, MC3 has still got me hooked. The game just seems more fast paced, at least on the ipad 3, and I really wish I had the game when you guys played together

17. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Play differently. Don't just use one gun and strategy. And the reason why you love mc3 more is cause there is this sort of thing called device skill. If you own a good device you'll be good. Here it's not just device that determines skills.

18. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Actually it takes some skill to quick scope, but just as much to play tactically with an assault rifle. It's a different play style, and MC4 isn't the kind of game you want to QS in at all.

19. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    You don't want or you want? The at all kinda confuses me.

Anyway, I've been playing with the sniper and it's a really fun weapon :) Got an artillery once, but that required some camping in alert too :p Airstrike is what I got while assaulting

And yes. Quickscoping requires skill.

20. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    If you ever play MC2 with high ranking people, you guys will understand the true meaning of quickscoping. It was so OP in that game, but it was also super awesome for people that were good at it.