GameClub Minigore (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vicente.ramirezch, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Timmiex

Timmiex Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    when will the zombies come? I saw it on the blog but when will that update come is it in update 4?

2. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    this better mean that they have finished multiplayer, so they made it free in anticpation and for more people to have it for multiplayer.

3. lucrezio87

lucrezio87 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Italy
    I hope :)

4. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    Alright... just to get this out of the way. If you take out all the broken promises from Mountain Sheep. The game isn't half bad. It's got lots of polish, plus an original idea. Calling this game bad is like calling Doodle Jump bad because it doesn't have enough content. Minigore is a survival shooter, so it's going to have lots of replay value. Please, don't hate the game, hate the dev fgs!

5. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    Eeek omfg its free!! I love you all!

6. zxelman

zxelman Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2009
    USA
    It's nice they made it free. The gameplay is fun, but I still like iDracula's gameplay better since it provided perks every once in awhile. I got this hoping the multiplayer will come, which I will very much like a lot when it comes to this kind of game. Multiplayer shall come!

7. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    yesssssss 1+ yeer of w8ing for it 2 go free payed off

8. Glass Joe

Glass Joe Member

Oct 9, 2010
    I took advantage of the free download. Although it's not nearly as complex as Gun Bros., I like this game more.

9. lucrezio87

Nov 2, 2010
    Italy
    Minigore >>>> Gun Bros :)

and wait to see Ep4 with Zombies and multiplayer :)

10. MarkHerm

MarkHerm Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Germany
    yes "WAIT" is the right word here :p:p:p

11. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    i can't help but think if they did an faad promotion this would work out alot better

12. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    Ok, haven't played this in 6 months so I know nothing of any planned updates. Are zombies already in the iPhone version? also, why not make the HD version a freebie, too? ;)

13. MarkHerm

Jun 4, 2009
    Germany
    Are you kidding? The devs are still Mountain Sheep, so Zombies, Multiplayer and all that stuff, that people wait for a year now, surely is NOT included in the game yet. :p

14. CzarCastic

CzarCastic Well-Known Member

Because there aren't any IAPs in the HD version. ;)

15. MarkHerm

Jun 4, 2009
    Germany
    another small update is out that doesn't add anything substantial (adds: new character, encyclopedia) :rolleyes:

16. lucrezio87

Nov 2, 2010
    Italy
    new icon is horrible! :(

17. maikelg

maikelg Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    #6537 maikelg, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
    I SO wanted to be excited about this new update. But it's disappointing, again. More new characters? Really? Don't we have enough characters that don't add anything to the game yet? Mountain Sheep, you showed us so many new cool concepts for monsters, zombies, graveyards on your blog and all you give us is new characters? What people want is new maps and enemies, not MORE useless characters. It's not even a real new character, it's just a white version of Gangster Gore, with shotguns. Big Whoop. I knew this was going the wrong way when they started with all those ridiculous character crossovers from other games when Minigore itself wasn't even fleshed out yet.

We also get an encyclopedia that just raises more questions.. Who are these "undead" Elder Gore and why are they not in the game? What about the cave and bears from Jenny's story? That could have been a new cool map to play. Where are the main characters in the encyclopedia? John? Jerry?

I mean come on people. I still enjoy Minigore but this is really going nowhere. The past few updates were all pretty small and mostly cosmetical. We want actual new content and gameplay. Hopefully the next update will give us something to be excited about again.

18. sdmiracle

sdmiracle Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    is there any difference between different characters? except appearance

19. zI Veo Iz

zI Veo Iz Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    DNF is starting to look real nice now :D lol

20. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

#6540 jak56, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
    @maikelg
    well dual shptguns plays differently. got a few games out opf me last night, and intend on continuing a bit more tonight.
    im happy with the update tbh, and this is from a state of apathy prior to the update.