Revealing "FastBall 2"...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ozden79, May 14, 2010.

1. Ozden79

Ozden79 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Be prepared to spend your hours and to test your timing/nerves with the mega sequel of AppStore hit "FastBall".

We heard all of your wishes and in this new version, you'll find more than you are looking for such as :

- New game mechnanics which goes beyond than just tap'n'jump and at the same time does not break the core gameplay.
    - Theming support where you can play the whole game witha different theme as your preference.
    - An amazing soundtrack specific for each theme as well as sound/fx, also the ability to play your own ITunes music.
    - HD version specific to Ipad after the release of IPhone/IPod Touch version.

We'll reveal more in the following days but as a last thing, we want to these the first screenshot from one of the themes, "Cartoon"...:D

Stay tuned to learn more in this thread in the following days...:D

Attached Files:

2. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    Here's another screenshot, this time from "Futuristic" theme...

Attached Files:

3. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

looks looks awesome!

4. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Can't wait to play it! Instabuy for me. Loved the first one!

5. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    I appreciate your exceitement, as we do as well...:)

The static images does not represent quite good on what you'll get with this mega sequel and especially the new game mechanics are great in motion...

Stay tuned for more in the following days, also the release date is pretty close...

6. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    I never played the first one, but I'm going to wait on the sequel. I presume everything in this coming game is better than the first ;D

Looking forward to seeing some gameplay.

7. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    Finally, here's the first gameplay video. Sorry for the low quality first of all. The game is played in "Cartoon" theme, one of the themes of the game and also the music you hear is the actual music from the game.

Enjoy...:D

8. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    To inform, the game has just been submitted so expect a release approximately in a week...:)

Attached Files:

9. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    I killed so much time playing the first one, it did get monotinos though but you felt a sense of accomplishement after beating a level. Can't wait for this :D.

10. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    We are very proud with this successor with it's silky smooth gameplay, graphics, music and sound. The new game mechanics enriches the gameplay as well. Also, as you seem to be a hardcore FastBall player, definiately play the new version in "Hard" mode for maximum enjoyment...;)

11. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    While waiting for approval from Apple, here are the ITunes screenshots to share with you :

Attached Files:

12. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Looks great. Can't wait to play it...

13. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    Ladies and Gentelman, "FastBall 2" will be available worldwide on AppStore at 13th June 2010, aka tomorrow...:)

14. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Weyhey!!! Looking forward to this! :)

15. cranker

cranker Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Montreal
    #16 cranker, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
    Can you update the game so it can change orientations? It plays the wrong way on my iPad but looks great in 2X mode. I keep it in the apple case all the time so most iPhone games are upside down
    for how I want to play.

16. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    If you mean to play the in portrait instead of landscape, I'm afraid that's not possible as whole assets are designed to be used in landscape...

Other than that, the IPad specific version is under works but it'll be in landscape mode as well...