Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. projectmoonlightcafe

projectmoonlightcafe Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    There's 4 in the desert.

2. h1976

h1976 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Wow really 4? I totally forgot havent been back in that damned place for awhile all I can remember is the nobles, demon weapon and the sarkathar at the entrance.

Not in the pvp area is it?

3. projectmoonlightcafe

Oct 26, 2010
    No, there's one where you have to get a Crimson Badge from the southeast tower.

4. dansu

dansu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Do you remember where the quest giver is for this daily? I've been doing the other 3 dailies but didn't realize there was a 4th daily in the desert.

Thanks!

5. projectmoonlightcafe

Oct 26, 2010
    It's just a small ways to the west of the tower. There is a small camp there.

6. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    #2926 ArtNJ, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
    The nobles are probably not the fastest. More xp per mob is not always faster. They take longer to kill (have like 50% more health), the area is crowded, and depending on class, can be somewhat dangerous as well. I've done it both solo and in groups, and its just not exciting xp.

The level 47 animals up by the northwestern most "town" are the fastest. Pretty dense, not crowded, and totally easy. Fur sells well at the auction house - cash is OK once fur is auctioned. The level 45/46 snakemen in the camp in the north/middle of the map are also good, and have the advantage of dropping stuff that you dont have to use the auction house for. The snakemen have some archers so if you are looking to AOE, the animals may be the better choice, otherwise its pretty equivalent.

There are plenty of good places a level or two lower...the Quarry has mobs 43-45 for example, and some are even pre-grouped if you want to aoe (slaves).

7. dansu

dansu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Cool, I just found it. You weren't kidding about the size of the camp. It's got like 2 tents hidden in between sand dunes. No wonder I never came across it before. Anyways, the daily gives a pretty nice 12k xp and some ring rewards. Thanks for the tip!

8. azarel

azarel New Member

Jun 10, 2011
    is that the camp with a chest? i remember going there but there weren't any quest givers and i was lvl 50 then. will go back to take a look at there again. can anyone provide the name of that camp? wanna be sure that i find the right one!

9. dansu

dansu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    I didn't see a chest but I didn't spend a lot of time there. I visited there at level 49 and there were two quest givers. Once I finished their quests, another NPC offered the daily quest.

I don't think the camp has its own name. It's slightly west of the tower icon on the big map and very close to the Sacrathar Mages and Priests. There are a bunch of vipers around the camp area.

10. projectmoonlightcafe

Oct 26, 2010
    No, I think I know which one you're talking about. I don't think that's a camp...it looks like a caravan, but that's somewhere else.

The biggest complaint I have with this quest is it can take time to get the badge, and there's not enough priests/priestesses to kill..and everyone's trying to kill them. There's 2 by the leader and another one walking below the hill. There's also one in a house and another in the roof a little west of the hill.

BTW has anyone noticed the men are called priestesses and the women are called priests? Maybe it's a transsexual camp...lol

11. bastband

bastband Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    England
    Is continual PK'ing in towns part of the gameplay here? A guild calling themselves Horizon seem to be spoiling things. Their levels are displayed as '?'
    If they are of a high enough level why are the cowards attacking lower levels... Afraid they might be beaten by their peers?

12. projectmoonlightcafe

Oct 26, 2010
    Never heard of them...which server are they in?

13. bastband

bastband Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    England
    Europe - Observers Market

14. incineratee

incineratee Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    why does a hunter lose vigor when some enemy hits him ? It's a little stupid imo.

15. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    sorry guys...i still haven't logged in in about 3 weeks now...i just can't find it in me to grind to the next level....then get about 30 minutes worth of quests and have to grind for another hour or so again...

i'll login if someone invites me to the TA guild though.

username - Shadow - arcadian forest

16. thespartan

thespartan Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Not to sound rude, but whether you play or not is up to you. People here don't care one way or the other. If you like the game, play it, if not, don't.

17. Kirke

Kirke Member

May 16, 2011
    UK
    Just hit lv 60 and meh, can't level up after that. Any news on updates?

18. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Well I have been enjoying this since I bought it I'm at lvl24 and trying to do quests near the top of the swamp. But I keep getting killed by pvp either during a quest and then again as soon as I spawn in the grave yard someone kills me. This has just totally ruined the game for me. Any one got any tips to do quests but avoid pvp areas.

19. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Offensive much? It's an open forum and he's discussing his feelings about the game in the... wait for it... official O&C forum. Go figure!
    :rolleyes:

20. thespartan

thespartan Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    I just think it is odd when people post in a forum on the game trying to get people to convince them to play.

That being said, I really did not intend to offend anyone. You are correct that he is free to post whatever he likes related to the game, and so am I.