[GAME][FREE] XOR puzzle game

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by RDPH, Mar 30, 2015.

1. RDPH

RDPH New Member

Mar 27, 2015
    3d Environment artist
    My new puzzle game XOR just hit the Google Play App Store a few hours ago. after 25 years of doing console game art for about 50 different games, I'd forgotten how much fun it was to make a game all by yourself. I've definitely got the bug again, looking forward to doing many more now I know I can.

The game free, supported by video advertising. But don't stop reading. I dislike annoying popup unskippable video ads too so I'm trying an experiment for this first release. All the adverts for the game are only available in a submenu called the tip jar. Follow the link and play a few ads from time to time to support the game, and the free updates I plan to do.

Nothing is locked in the game unless you view an advert, nor do I force you to earn I game currency to win. The game is purely skill based. All the adverts do is hopefully give you a warm fuzzy feeling knowing you've helped a game that doesn't blast the latest advert for a freemium game at you when you just want one more game before bed.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RDPHGames.XOR

2. tunguitvn

tunguitvn Member

Mar 20, 2015
    On the Earth
    Can you post some screenshot ??