Would you recommend battleheart legacy?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kolpo, Apr 18, 2017.

1. kolpo

kolpo New Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Hello, I'm looking for an action RPG, something like diablo 3 or torchlight 2 but then on a tablet. On tablets do I like games where I don't have to read tons of text(like dragon age on PC), just action, some tactics and many character options. I especially like having many character options, playing the game again with very different characters. Battleheart legacy description looks somewhat like that, would you recommend it?

On and please no games with "wait or pay" systems like: either wait 10 hours to learn that new skills OR use your credit card to get it instantly.

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Don't have time to write a detailed response as to the why, so I'll just say:
    Oh yes, I definitely recommend it. Was a very fun game.

P.S.: Where are my manners? Hello and welcome to TA! ;)

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Very, very highly.

4. wendezeit

wendezeit Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Yes, it's a great game, but nowhere near the depth of Diablo 3.

5. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    With all my heart ����

6. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Yeah, I loved it.

7. Mariko

Mariko Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016
    Absolutely! It blows the original out of the water!

8. flymrfreakjar

flymrfreakjar Member

Nov 30, 2013
    Might be my very favorite iOS game. Terrific game all around.

9. Avaniar

Avaniar Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    wow... such positive response. Not meaning to play devil's advocate but... it falls short of a diablo 3 experience. very much so.
    I have if for android and... I think it is waaaaay better than the first battleheart (which was just a string of combats) but it has nothing to do with a diablo style action rpg.
    It is very fun, it has some cool tricks to show, but it does not have a great looting system or exploration mechanic like diablo.
    If you are looking for something like diablo go for titan quest. Ember might be a bit too CRPG and not enough of ARPG. But quite frankly, with Titan Quest you will have your hands full.

10. kolpo

kolpo New Member

Apr 18, 2017
    #10 kolpo, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Thanks all for your suggestions it seems quite everyone recommends that game. I just bought it and the first inpressions are positive. Am now playing with a wizard/witch with some paladin skills (for aura of light) has cool spells and having ways to heal yourself seems important.

11. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Pretty shocking that a $5 phone game falls short of a $20 console/PC game made by Blizzard