Achievement Point Trivia on Kotaku!!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by TinyTechnician, Jun 9, 2010.

1. TinyTechnician

TinyTechnician Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Developer
    Los Angeles
    I sent an email to Kotaku yesterday and today they have an article on Achievement Point Trivia!

I'll Take Achievement Trivia for $500, Thanks

Has anyone had their app listed on Kotaku before? Just curious as to what impact this will have for APT. I've never had any of my apps listed on any popular site really and I'm really really excited about this. Kotaku is like the holy grail of gaming sites (well at least for me). I swear I go there constantly throughout the day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Luke Plunkett (Kotaku Contributing Editor).

I'm also trying to look for ways to use the Kotaku article to get some momentum on APT. If anyone has some ideas please let me know.

Thanks!

2. Sinecure Industries

Sinecure Industries Well-Known Member

They're mainly video game news, no? I don't know how many mobile players are on there but it certainly couldn't hurt. Congrats!

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Awesome, good job :) For some reason most people I talk to don't know about Kotaku but they're big players in gaming news, lots of inside sources.

4. TinyTechnician

TinyTechnician Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Developer
    Los Angeles
    Wow, that's really weird. Kotaku is like the only place I go to for gaming news. I know they cover mostly console and PC but they're so up-to-date on the latest news.

What gaming sites do you guys go to for news then?