the quest gold $7.99 > $4.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by sdmiracle, Feb 10, 2011.

1. sdmiracle

sdmiracle Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    awwwww.... so many games:D

2. Jane55

Jane55 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Thanks sharing the info! ;)
    Will check soon~

3. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Worth it? Any expansions I should add so I wouldn't be missing any story ?

4. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Try The Quest lite...You don't need anything but The Quest Gold for something approaching 100 hours of great open world RPG gameplay.

Many people are turned away from it due to the graphics, controls, or the learning curve, but speaking as someone who literally tried the lite 3 times before finally buying it, if it's the type of game you want to enjoy and give yourself a couple of hours to get used to some things that you may not be accustomed to, a hugely rewarding gaming experience will open up for you.

5. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    It is worth it.

Here's a thread about the expansions... the expansions are designed to meet a recommended level so if you're looking into that here are the recommended levels for expansions not included in Gold. Many of them are for moderate/advanced players. If anything you might start with Cursed Chess Set...

Cursed Chess Set - designed for new characters
    Mirthril Hero - level 35+
    Escape from Asteroids - level 40+
    Hero of Lukomorye IV - level 45+
    Lost Archipelagos - level 45+
    Attack from Asteroids - level 58+

6. roorooroo

roorooroo Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Still my fave game on IOS..bought all the expansions too..now i have to find time playing the 100s of hours it offers.
    (long time Dungeon Master fan).

7. MilkManX

MilkManX Well-Known Member

OH I hope it stays on sale till Friday...

8. MrThreeCats

MrThreeCats Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2011
    That's quite the steal.

9. sdmiracle

sdmiracle Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    i am still thinking about it. there's really too many games i haven't played and the price of this is a bit pricy (i knew this is actually 4 games together)

should i jump in? i tried the lite version, like the feeling but i feel lost before the game itself is not very explainable.

and one more question, can i always reset my status and skill points in this game?