Physics game:Your Inputs:

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by gamerphx, Jun 19, 2011.

1. gamerphx

gamerphx Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Hey Guys,

I am new to this site, But I am a game producer in iOS platform. I have started a physics based game, its something like BUBBLE BALL. And I have got a big name publisher too :D

But I want you guys to help me, I want your ideas in the game. My game is pretty simple, I have a basketball and you have to put it in the hoop using physics based objects. So right now I have basic squares, triangle's, circles, springs like in Bubble Ball. But what do you guys think should be put in to make the game much much cooler, please tell me what you guys think.

:) :)

2. gamerphx

gamerphx Member

Jun 19, 2011
    ???

hey guys, could ya chip in please :D

3. barryweiser

barryweiser Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Are you thinking about a game similar to "Dude Perfect" where you have to use environmental things to "bounce" off of and try to score the basket?

4. gamerphx

gamerphx Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Its not like Dude Perfect. Its more of a Bubble Ball clone... so what do you guys think?
    What I need is more ideas for different objects.

5. robiow

robiow Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    To be honest. The Market is pretty saturated with these type clones. Unless you have a unique selling point, I'd turn your efforts to something else.

6. gamerphx

gamerphx Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Well we are over that worry because as I already said we have got approval from a publishing giant. So the game is already on production with completed artwork. Now what I am looking for is the unique object elements. Now all I have is springs, iron balls, ropes , wooden blocks and stuff. So just looking for more. So I hope someone could chip in something. Something unique! :D